- O n e h u n d r e d & t w e l v e -

The Next Day: August 11th, at 11:34AM

Maddie's POV:

You guessed it, I woke up in Billie's arms. Today we both decided that we were just going to have a nice chill relaxing day, with no one else. Because we're both about to be so busy. Her mainly, because I'm pretty much almost done with everything.

I was lost in my thoughts, when I felt Billie start to run her hand through my hair. I smiled because just feeling her touch made my whole mood change.

Billie: "Good morning shorty."

Maddie: "Good morning babygirl, how'd you sleep?"

Billie: "Better than ever."

She opened her eyes and smiled at me, I nuzzle closer to her and she tightens her grip around me.

Maddie: "I have a launch today."

Billie: "You have to go somewhere?"

Maddie: "No, I just have to post on Instagram."

Billie: "Then do it." She said excitedly.

Via Instagram:

Liked by: bhadbhabie, billieeilish and 2,343,923 others

madisonvoyage: click the link in my bio😁

bhadbhabie: Maddie the bhaddie.

mvupdates: look at you making moves.

billieeilish: proud of you.

Once I posted it, I laid back down next to Billie thinking about how everything is good again. Nothing can come in between us, that's what I've learned in the past 2 months, is that I have an amazing girl that would do anything for me.

But what happens when she won't do that for me anymore because she's sick of me? I cut myself off before I could finish that thought because, that's in the future, I can worry about that later.

Billie: "What do you wanna do today?"

Maddie: "I don't know, what do you wanna do today."

Billie: "Girl, I am not doing this with you." She laughed at me playfully.

Maddie: "No, but for real what do you wanna do today?"

Billie smirked at me, and immediately my brain went to the dirtiest thought I could think of.

Billie: "Shorty, I was gonna say what do you wanna do today." She laughed at me.

I rolled my eyes at her.

Billie: "I'm glad you're mine again."

Maddie: "And I'm glad you're mine again."

She leaned down and placed a slow kiss on my lips.

Maddie: "I missed this."

Billie: "I missed it too shorty." She place a final kiss on my forehead. "Get up, I'mma order breakfast and then we're going to have a criminal minds marathon.

Maddie: "Ouh big bet."

I went to the bathroom and redid my messy bun, I walked downstairs to see Billie on the couch with hella blankets and pillows.

I smiled at her, and jumped on the big pile of blankets. She laughed at me and plopped down right beside me. Her hand naturally falls on my thigh and she rubs it comfortingly.

We watched almost a whole season of Criminal Minds, and there was this one episode, that was like this girl and her mom, it doesn't really bother me normally. If I was by myself, I'd be fine, but like since Billie went to San Fran with me and everything, she's really been here for me.

I guess Billie noticed there was something wrong, and she paused the show.

Billie: "What's wrong? The show?"

I nodded slightly even though I hated to admit that.

Billie: "Did you ever open the letter that your brother gave you?"

The Letter.

Maddie: "Oh, um yeah, it was nothing really, it didn't change anything."

Billie: "Are you lying?"

Maddie: "No."

Yes, I don't want her to make me talk about what the letter said.

Billie: "I have another question."

Maddie: Okay."

Billie: "I'm not asking you this to ruin your day, because I'm extremely happy to be back together with you. But when we at the twins, and you were talking about cute shit we did you cringed. You never have done that, why did you cringe?"

Maddie: "Because I was hanging out with Nicole quite a bit and when I'm with her, I can't be that soft with her, so every time I would talk about like mushy shit, I had to play it off as I didn't like it, but I really I love it and she never showed me that kind of attention." I shrugged my shoulders.

Billie: "So when you were hanging out with Nicole, you didn't wanna be mushy around her?"

Maddie: "No, it was just weird because between me and her. The vibe between me and her was never mushy or cute shit, I don't know how to describe it, I like our vibe better, we can both be soft and there's no shame."

Billie: "She didn't treat you right, I know you know that, and I'm not saying that I'm perfect or whatever because I did hurt you. But she never made time for you and she never put you first. That's not how a relationship works. I wouldn't fully trust her, I feel like she's out to get you, I'm not trying to scare you, but I'm just- yeah."

Maddie: "I understand that you're just concerned and you're looking out for me, but I feel like her intentions are changed, but probably since I'm always wrong, I'm going to end up hurt again. But I'm used to it so I couldn't care less about getting hurt anymore."

Billie ran her hands over her face and then locked them together.

Billie: "Maddie, that irritates the shit out of me when you say oh I don't care when I'm hurt I'm used to it. Because no one should've ever treated you like that, and to me it boggles my mind that you wanna hang out with the bitch that made you feel this insecure and worthless. But that's your life, I'm not gonna stop you, I'm still here and I still love you, but I don't know it's weird to me."

Now that got me thinking.

-------------------

this is late, but thanks for 76K reads, i genuinely did not think this book would go this far. I've had a sinus infection for 2 weeks and i just got treatment for it, so therefore i've been dying for the past two weeks.

thanks ily

words: 1028.