- E i g h t e e n -

I texted Maggie

Maggie

hey, I know it's late but is there anyway I could meet with you without Billie knowing?

A couple minutes later.

Yeah, Billie told me you have a very busy month so I could come to your place whenever.

that's perfect, Tuesday at 2?

Perfect send me your address.

*address*

Perfect see you Tuesday❤️

❤️ 

Next Day: July 1st, Monday at 12:06PM

Billie's POV: 

Maddie's hiding something, and it's not the thing that happened with her ex. Because she's been weird about that since the start, the thing that she's hiding is something that just recently happened. If Finneas was here I'd talk to him but he's out with Claudia, so I'm going to go to my mother.

I walked out of my room to find my mom on her laptop, looking at my tour dates. I walked over to the counter and boosted myself up there. I exhaled deeply.

Maggie: "Are you okay?"

Billie: "Maddie's hiding something, but I can't figure out what it is."

My mom froze.

Maggie: "Oh, what do you think she's hiding?"

Billie: "It happened recently, that's all I know. She won't talk to me about her ex and everything that happened with her, but I know why she won't tell me that. I'm cool with that, but I don't know what she's hiding and I don't even know where to start with it."

Maggie: "I don't know what does she have coming up?"

Billie: "Shoots, meetings, launches, carpets, collabs, everything."

Maggie: "I don't think she's hiding anything, I just think she's stressed about everything that's coming up. By what she told me."

Billie: "You talk to her?"

Maggie: "We text sometimes."

Billie: "You text my girlfriend?"

Maggie: "You guys are official?!?"

I laughed and nodded. 

Maggie: "Omg yay! Good for you."

Billie: "So what do you guys text about?"

Maggie: "Oh nothing."

Billie: "It's my girlfriend you're texting."

Maggie: "You really like saying that don't you?"

Billie: "Yes I do and what do you guys text about? How did you even get her number?"

Maggie: "She texted me."

Billie: "What?"

Maggie: "Look don't worry about it, you're fine, she's fine. You're all okay. Why don't you text her and wish her well on her shoots."

Billie: "I might just do that."

Maggie: "Have fun."

I walk up to my room, even more confused then before but okay.

Shorty❤️

just wanted to wish you well on your shoots and stuff, have fun❤️