- S i x t y n i n e -

i know y'all smiled at the chapter number.

Next morning: July 17th at 9:43AM (Wednesday)

Billie's POV:

I woke up tangled with Maddie's naked body, I looked down admiring her. Dude I was so happy, Maddie and I are on cloud nine and there's no stopping us. Well there is that thing that she didn't wanna talk about last night, I know how this bitch thinks. She thinks she threw me off and I forgot about it, well she's wrong, that's the only thing that's been on my mind because I know its affecting her. 

I was able to see the clock from where I was laying, so I decided that I was going to make us breakfast. I got out of her grip and I got dressed, I walked down the stairs quietly and started cooking eggs and bacon. While the eggs were sitting and the bacon was cooking, I saw a piece of paper folded on the table. Maddie doesn't normally leave shit out like that, well like she's pretty organized so the fact that there was something there was kind of... calling to me.

I reached out to pull it closer to me, but then I hesitated. But then I did it, if it was something that she didn't want people to see then she wouldn't leave it out.

I Madison Voyage, accept the opportunity to be signed with Calvin Klein until April 2020. You will be featured in all the next magazines, but with that there are some rules.

No public relationships.

You can't be signed to any other opposing brands, if so you will have to chose to part with them in order to be signed to us. You can only be signed to us and them if we approve of the brand.

All trips have to approved by us.

4 shoots a month is a minimum.

Then there was a hand written part.

Maddie really want you to do this, we understand that this is a horrible time to spring this upon you because of how much stuff you have coming up. You have our launch and you just launched a line with prettylittlething, we don't mind you working with them. But please think this through, if this contract isn't returned by 08/04 then we won't mention it twice. Let us know when you're ready to officially do something with us.

- Calvin Klein Located in Hollywood. 

She has the opportunity to be signed to be signed with Calvin Klein? And she didn't come running to me? Dude omg this so good for her, I'm so beyond proud of her. And everything that she's done. I heard her bedroom door close and I quickly put the paper back the way it was and walked over to the stove where everything was cooking.

Maddie: "Morning babygirl." She kissed my neck.

Billie: "Good morning shorty." She sat on the other side of the island. I put the food on the plate and then I set in front of her, she smiled and started eating.

Maddie: "Tank you babies."

Billie: "You are very much welcome."

We just ate and talked for a very long time, I looked at the clock behind her and it said 11:07AM.

Billie: "So when were you gonna tell me that you got the opportunity to be signed to Calvin Klein?"

She looked down.

Maddie: "I wasn't going to tell you." She played with the strings on her shorts.

Billie: "Why not? That's huge!"

Maddie: "I'm not going to accept the offer."

I realized that she was being serious.

Billie: "Awww shorty, why not?"

Maddie: "Because I don't wanna be owned by a company, I assume you read the contract did you see the rules, no public relationship they have to confirm where I can go on trips. That shit's stupid and I'll have other opportunities." She played with her fingers now, and she voice was soft.

I just looked at her.

Maddie: "I swear to God that I hate everything anymore, I'm not a person anymore." Her voice was beyond quiet.

Billie: "What do you mean?"

Maddie: "No one looks at me as a person anymore, that doesn't count you or our friends or anything. But like companies, brands, everyone else looks at me like I'm a dollar sign. I'm on the phone two hours a day, booking shit back to back. They never ask oh does this work for you, they say when they wanna do it and no one cares what I had planned that day. They wanna meet with me right away so they can make bank off of me." 

I kept looking at her.

Maddie: "Brands and companies and everyone around me has seen me grind my ass off this entire month just I so I can on-" She exhaled. "Basically what I'm getting at is, everyone has seen my grind. Every single day for next month and a half there is something business related, so what's going to stop brands from over booking me? They know that I can grind my ass off so they're not going to take it into consideration that I'm a person too, so they only want me to make for their brand." She ran her hands through her hair. 

My lip quivered.

Maddie: "I mean not to eat my own ass or anything, but I wish when I wasn't as big. I didn't waste my days like I did." I tear fell down her cheek and she quickly wiped it away the the hoodie sleeve.

I walked over to her and hugged her, she stood up so I could hug her properly. She talked while she was buried in my shoulder.

Maddie: "I hate this." 

Billie: "What do you hate?"

Maddie: "I hate being pitied dude."

Billie: "Shorty, I'm not pitying you. You have no clue how much I feel you."

Maddie looked up at me.

Billie: "If the news is out that I have an interview at this certain place, people will show up outside of the building and try to have me sign shit so they can sell it on eBay." 

She looked at me.

I pulled her back in so she wasn't looking at me anymore.

Billie: "I don't know, I guess it's nice having someone that can relate to how I feel."

I can tell that she smiled against my chest.

Billie: "Shorty, look at me." 

She looked up at me.

Billie: "I love you, and in no way will I ever pity you."

She let a sigh of relief.

Maddie: "I love you too." 

-----------------

i know what imma do to you. 

thanks ily 

words: 1109