- S i x t y -

Kenzie packed up and left, leaving me and Billie to be stupid by ourselves. By the time we were done, it was 10:34. I was so tired. Billie and I decided to watch a movie.

It was some random ass movie on Netflix, I fell asleep in Billie's lap. Next thing I know, I'm being carried up the stairs. I feel Billie lay down next to me, I scoot closer to her. She wrapped her arm around me and I rested my head on her chest.

Maddie: "I love you."

Billie: "I love you too." 

Next Day, Saturday, July 13th at 9:41AM

Billie's POV: 

I woke up naturally, I could hear the shower going. I knew she had a shoot and an event tonight, tonight is the night that Kenzie and I have been working together. But we have also been working together for the party, but I got her this tiny little necklace. Let's see if I can get her to wear it.

I wrote a note, that said

Have fun at your shoot and you event, if you need anything call me. I love you.

Billie <3

I walked out of her apartment and got into my car, I drove back to my house because I don't have to get the necklace until 5. 

No one was awake from what I knew, so I went up to my room and went back to sleep myself. I wasn't even tired, I was just bored.

About 3 hours later.

I was still laying in my bed, I reactivated my Instagram. Everything has died down, no one really cares anymore. Finneas knocked on my door.

Finneas: "Are you awake?"

Billie: "Yeah, come in." 

He opened the door, and he sat down in the usual spot that he normally sits when we talk.

Finneas: "So tell me everything."

Billie: "We went back to her apartment, she told me about her launch that's coming out on Tuesday, and her Calvin Klein thing. Then we went to sleep, the next day. She had a meeting, she left and I stayed there. She came back and we talked about her puppy that she wants, then Kenzie came over for a fitting and then I helped her try on the dresses. Then she fell asleep during the movie and I carried her up the stairs and into her room, now we're here and I give her necklace tonight but she doesn't know that."

Finneas: "You guys are so cute."

Billie: "Tanks."

Finneas: "Oh my god you're talking like her."

I rolled my eyes.

Finneas: "Has she told you yet?"

Billie: "No, but like I care, but I don't care. I don't care when she tells me, I don't care how she tells me. But when she does tell me, I'm hoping that it'll help her almost."

Finneas: "The sooner she tells you, the sooner she can stop thinking and stressing about it."

Billie: "Yeah I know."

Finneas: "Do you know anything about her family?"

I thought for a second.

Billie: "No she hasn't mentioned it, why do you ask?"

Finneas: "Mom brought it up, and I wondered too."

Billie: "Oh, well she hasn't told me. I haven't asked either." 

Finneas: "I find it so cute how she's so close to all of us."

I smiled at him.

Finneas: "The way mom talks about her, omg dude you lucked out."

Billie: "I know."