- F o r t y f o u r -

I walked in my dark apartment, and I looked at my phone to see that is was Billie that called me.

I pushed her contact, I held the phone by the pop socket as I got a water out of the fridge.

Billie: "Hello." She said in a funny voice.

Maddie: "Hi." I tried to mock it but it didn't go so well.

Billie: "What are you up to?"

Maddie: "I was working for a long time and then I thought for awhile, what about you?" I drank the water.

Billie: "I worked on something too, but it's a secret though."

Maddie: "Dude you cant do that." I laughed cause thats exactly what I'm doing to her.

Billie: "Whatever, you'll know like next week. I'm tired I'll talk to you tomorrow, I love you."

Maddie: "Okay, I love you too. Bye babes."

Billie: "Bye shorty."

Call ended.

I walked up to my room and I got into my pajamas aka Billie's hoodie. I fell asleep almost instantly.

Next Day (July 7th) 11:47AM

Maddie's POV:

I woke up naturally, I found my phone in my bed not charged. I groaned but I saw some texts from Billie.

Babies❤️

have fun with your fitting❤️

i'll see you later tonight😊

i love you.

I smiled to myself as I read them, I responded.

tank you babies, I love you too❤️

Read at 11:51AM

I looked at myself in the mirror across from my bed, and I genuinely got scared. I slowly got up and I walked downstairs and got a water, I unlocked my door for when Kenzie gets here. I walked back upstairs and sat down to do my makeup. I did a really half ass job, but you cant really tell. I picked out my outfit in my head, so I knew exactly what I was going to wear.

Kenzie🌵

Yo im here.

the door is unlocked.

Okay.

Read at 12:24PM

I hear Kenzie walk in my glam room and set up, I love meeting with her. It's always so much fun to see how good I'd look if I actually tried.

I walked down to the glam room and she turned around and her mouth dropped.

Maddie: "What?"

Kenzie: "You look fire as fuck."

Maddie: "Damn really?" I flipped my hair taking her compliment.

Kenzie: "Yes, look at you."

Maddie: "You wanna take todays Instagram picture?"

Kenzie: "I'd be honored."

I handed her my phone, and she took some pictures. I found one to post, I agreed with Kenzie. I looked good as hell.

Via Instagram: