- E i g h t y t w o -

Like two fucking am.

I was sound asleep, until I feel Maddie burst up out of the bed and rush to the bathroom. She turned on the light which low-key blinded me, she started throwing which I hate throw up. Since she was asleep her messy bun had fallen, so I had held her hair back while she proceeded to vomiting up practically nothing because she hasn't eaten anything. Once she was done, she rested her head on her arm which was rested on the toilet seat.

Maddie: "Thank you."

Billie: "Don't mention it." 

She smiled, before closing her eyes and holding her stomach in discomfort. While she sat there, I took her hair fully out of her hair tie. I put her hair back in a low ponytail, her hair was soft and smooth. After I was done putting it in the ponytail, I got up and got her water off the nightstand. It will literally be a miracle if I don't get sick. 

I was stroking her back, up and down in a comforting way. We were both sitting there for like a nice 30 minutes, before she sat up and leaned against the bathtub right by me. 

Billie: "There's no point to going back to bed until you take your medicine."

Maddie: "What-" She coughed. "What time do I have to take it?"

Billie: "At three and then at nine."

Maddie: "Time?"

I looked at my phone, I could see Maddie smile out of the corner of my eye when she saw my background.

Billie: "2:47."

Maddie started holding her head, I don't blame her honestly.

Billie: "Headache?"

Maddie shook her head no.

Billie: "What's wrong?"

Maddie: "It's so fucking hot in here."

Her apartment is always fucking freezing.

Billie: "Come here."

Maddie leaned towards me, I put my hand on her head trying to determine if she was hot or not.

Billie: "Shorty, you're burning up. Stay here." I got up and walked downstairs and grabbed the thermometer, I really don't even know how to work one. But it can't be hard, my mom always used to use it on Finneas. I don't get sick that often so I never really needed to know how to use one. 

I walked back upstairs and she was in the same place that I left her, and I pushed the button and it beeped. She lifted her tongue up and I placed it under there, while her temperature was being measured. She kept fiddling with nails, I can tell she wants them done. This is the longest she's gone with one set of nails. 

The thing beeped and I took it out of her mouth and looked at it.

Billie: "102.4"

Maddie: "And?"

Billie: "It's not too high but it's not normal."

Maddie: "You should be a doctor."

Billie: "You think you're funny don't you."

She nodded.

Billie: "When you take your medicine in ten minutes, I'mma give you an Advil that should make your fever go down."

She nodded and ran her hands her through and stopped once her hands hit the hair tie. 

I was sitting on the floor, leaned against the bathtub. Maddie moved from the ledge and rested her head on my shoulder. If I get sick, I'm really gonna die. We sat in silence for the next ten minutes until my alarm went off telling me that I had to go get Maddie's medicine.

I turned off the alarm and got up off the floor, and I grabbed both of Maddie's hands and walked her to the bed. I kissed the top of her head before she sat on the bed. I walked downstairs and turned on her kitchen light, I guessed which light switch it was because I still don't know what light switch does what. But once I figured out what light it was, I got her medicine and put it in the little cup.

When I got back upstairs, she was wearing a tank top instead of my hoodie. I'm fucking freezing, she didn't see me in the doorway. I caught myself admiring her, she rolled her eyes at me when she saw me. I smiled at her, she's so cute. 

She took the cup from me, and took the pills without a problem. Bro I could never, anyways. Once she was done, she laid down without a single blanket on her. She has like two thousand blankets around her entire apartment, she wrapped her arms around the pillow. I feel left out, I moved closer to her. I started rubbing her back. She took one of her arms out of under the pillow and found the hand that was rubbing her back, she took it off of her.

Maddie: "It's hot."

I pouted.

She patted my hand before returning hers to under the pillow. I was tired but I was more bored than tired so I went on Instagram, which let me tell you. That was the worst idea I have ever had.

@thehollywoodfix: @madisonvoyage was spotted getting picked up by @billieeilish at the airport yesterday, Madison has food poisoning. It's safe to say that Billie is probably taking care of her. 

I am so sick of everyone, they're not wrong. But they think they know everything, they know this. Any person could piece it together, but I don't know it's so irritating that we have zero privacy what so fucking ever. It does bother me, but when I'm alone I don't really care. But when I'm with Maddie in public they can take everything that we do and use it against us. 

I turned off my phone and repositioned myself to where I was laying down, I know that I won't get the amount of sleep that I need. But it's worth having some than none I guess.

I was half asleep, when I felt Maddie lay her head on my shoulder. I don't know if she meant to do it, but whatever at least I can sleep easily now. 

---------------------

im planning the big bang right now, this shit is about to exploddddde. 

thanks ily

words: 1019