- T h i r t y t h r e e -

I walked over to Billie's bathroom and I set the organizers down, I walked back in her room and grabbed all the Sephora bags. I opened all the boxes and containers that stuff was wrapped in.

Maddie: "Babes, will you do the closet?"

Billie: "Of course shorty."

Maddie: "Tank you's."

Billie: "No problem."

I was finally done opening all the stuff and putting it in the organizers. Billie was in the closet and her phone rang.

Billie: "Yo."

Billie: "I don't know let me ask."

Billie: "Shorty."

Maddie: "Yeah."

Billie: "How tired are you?"

Maddie: "I'm good now, why?"

Billie: "The twins and Dani want a round two at hide and seek, aka they want to have a sleep over."

Maddie: "Ouh bitch, sign me up."

Billie: "We're coming bro."

Billie: "Do you wanna leave now, or after we finish everything?"

Maddie: "Um after we finish everything."

Billie: "Okay then, you have the top drawer and the top rack."

Maddie: "Okay thank you."

Billie: "Stop thanking me, I'd do this any day."

I rolled my eyes. 

After I finished hanging up the clothes I changed and I was ready to go the twins house.

Maddie: "Are you ready to go?"

Billie: "Yeah, let's go."

We walked out to Billie's car and we drove to the twins house, I knocked on the door and they engulfed us into a hug.

Maddie: "What was that for?"

Isaac: "Cause you guys are here first."

Billie: "Where's Dani?"

Eli: "She's finishing up a shoot."

Maddie: "Okay nice talk, I gotta pee." I got out of Billie's grip and rushed to the bathroom.

Billie's POV:

I closed the door and walked further into the house, the twins followed.

Isaac: "What's up with you?"

Billie: "Everything, we ran into Nicole at the mall today. She told me Tana's backstory, which really caught me off guard. She said she's doing good, she hasn't been acting... different.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and Maddie's scrunchie fell out and Isaac noticed.

Isaac: "Damn you already got her scrunchies and shit?"

Billie: "It was in my car- I mean oh my god what ever."

I showed them Dani and I's convo.

Isaac: "Tana's been over here a lot, she's been waiting around for us to invite Maddie over. But we haven't invited her over since our last sleep over, Tana's in Vegas now. So we should be good. What happened today at the mall? Wait why did you go to the mall together?"

Billie: "I bought everything for her today, it was a part two to last night. Since you guys came, so we went to the mall together and she got shit for my house."