- S e v e n t y s i x -

Roughly 3 hours later.

Billie's POV:

Maddie and I have been talking and packing and planning, we're trying to keep busy so we can both stay awake. But I've been up for over 24 hours and I have no clue the last time she slept, she's tried to think of a video idea but she couldn't come up with one.

I looked at my phone to see that it was 2:37, I rolled my eyes as I wish time would pass faster because I'm so fucking tired. But then again I don't want time to pass faster because then Maddie's going to leave me for two days.

Billie: "Am I picking you up at the airport when you get back?"

Maddie: "I wanna say yes, but I don't know what time I get back so I'll text you on Sunday."

Billie: "That's the day you come back?"

Maddie: "Mhmm." 

Billie: "I'mma miss youuuuu."

Maddie popped up off the couch, "I'mma misss yoooouuuu toooooo."

Billie: "Not as much as I missss youuuu."

Maddie: "Bitch I am not fucking doing this again."

I playfully rolled my eyes.

Maddie: "What time is it?"

Billie: "2:39"

She threw herself into the couch, I walked over to the couch and sat by her. She sat up and rested her head on my shoulder, she was playing with the strings on her hoodie.

Maddie: "I'm so fucking tired."

Billie: "Let's finish packing, and then you can sleep and I'll stay awake."

Maddie: "That's not fair to you."

Billie: "If I didn't like the idea then I wouldn't recommend it."

Maddie rolled her eyes because she knows that there's no changing my mind. 

Maddie: "I still have to pack the shit upstairs." She fell into my lap.

Billie: "Then let's go pack it so you can go to sleep."

Maddie groaned.

Billie: "Come onnnn."

Maddie: "Whatever."

Maddie and I got up off the couch and we held hands while we walked up the stairs, I sat on the bench at the foot of her bed and she sat at her vanity. She pulled a makeup bag out of a box and then she packed the stuff that she uses everyday, she zipped it up and then set it to the side. She got out what looked like to be a carryon bag and then she put her laptop, her charger, her laptop charger. Like all the stuff you would need to be on a flight, she looked at herself in the mirror and sighed. She grabbed my hoodie off the side of the bed and then she grabbed my hand and pulled me downstairs, she put the hoodie and then makeup in her suitcase and zipped it up. We walked to the couch and she laid down in my lap, she was facing my stomach and then I put the blanket on top of her. She nuzzled closer to me, my hand was rested on her side and then my other was massaging her scalp.

Maddie: "I love you."

Billie: "I love you too." 

Maddie fell asleep in like point two seconds, don't get me wrong I was beyond exhausted but I couldn't sleep. Not because I physically couldn't just because my mind was constantly thinking of something. But there's nothing that can get solved but there is shit wrong.

About 45 minutes later. 

I looked at my phone, it was 3:50. I feel horrible because she barely got an hour of sleep, I repositioned myself in between her legs. She moved slightly, smiling in my direction but not looking at me. I started to softly kiss a long her jawline, and then I moved down to her neck. She pulled me closer, and she moved her head to give me more access to her neck.

Maddie mumbled "No marks."

Billie: "I'm gonna leave a mark if you don't get up."

I squeezed her sides which made her squirm under me.

Maddie looked at me and scratched the back of my head.

Maddie: "I love you."

Billie: "I love you too. But we gotta get ready to go to the airport."

Maddie: "I can Uber to the airport, go home and get some sleep."

Billie: "You're crazy, I'm taking you and I'm picking you up."

Maddie rolled her eyes, and sat up under me leaving our lips centimeters apart. She leaned in closing the space between us, when the kiss ended we left our foreheads connected.

Maddie: "I really don't wanna go."

Billie: "But you have to and you're going to have a good time."

Maddie: "No I will not, I am there for barely there for 24 hours."

Billie: "You'll have a decent time, when you get back we can cuddle and..." I smirked at her.

Maddie: "Oh my god. But okay." She bit her lip, and I playfully pushed her. I got up off the couch but she didn't follow. I looked at her and she smiled, she put her hand out for me to grab. I grabbed and she got off the couch, she walked upstairs and I walked to her glam room.

Billie: "I'mma put your suitcase in my car."

Maddie yelled back "Okay!"

I grabbed her suitcase and put it in the trunk, she walked back down with her backpack. She had her phone and her keys in her hand.

Maddie: "Do you have everything?"

Billie: "I think so, do you have everything?"

Maddie nodded.

Billie: "Your AirPods?"

She felt around in her hoodie and then her bag, she walked back inside. She grabbed her AirPods off the counter and then ran back to me. 

Maddie: "Now I have everything."

I smiled at her and intertwined our hands together, she locked her door and then we walked to the car. She let go of my hand and walked to her side of the car, she put her leg up in the seat and rested her head against her knee. I started the car, and she looked at me with her head rested against her knee.

Billie: "Are you okay?"

Maddie nodded.

Billie: "Are you hungry?"

Maddie: Yeah."

Billie: "Starbucks?"

Maddie nodded. 

----------------------

this shit is turning to ass omg. 

thanks ily

words: 1045