- O n e h u n d r e d & t w o -

I walk slowly down the carpet, ensuring that I get some good pictures. But once I got the interviewers I got nervous.

Interviewer: "How are you today Maddie?"

Maddie: "Could be better, but you know we gotta do what we gotta do."

Interviewer: "Are you over your sickness?"

Maddie: "I wanna say yes, but I'm still on prescriptions to make sure that I'm good to go."

Interviewer: "What about you and Billie?"

Maddie: "What about her?"

Interviewer: "How is she?"

I could be a bitch, I could be.

Maddie: "She's great, living her best life. Doing what she wants to do."

Interviewer: "Are you involved in her life still, you seem off."

Maddie: "I'd like to say that I am."

The interviewer gave me a confused look while I walked into the movie, god I hope this night goes by fast.

Billie's POV:

Incoming FaceTime Call from Dani.

Billie: "Hello?"

Dani: "You fucked up too bad."

Billie: "She told you."

Dani: "Yes, but I'm on your side."

Billie: "Don't waste your time Dani, you have better things to do than to get into the middle of a mistake that I made."

Dani: "But you deserve Maddie."

Billie: "I don't anymore."

Dani: "Why? Give me a real reason that you don't deserve her anymore."

Billie: "I did a great girl dirty."

Dani: "A real relationship will have bumps and problems, this is a big problem. But Maddie will have to hear you out one day."

Billie: "Dani, what if that one day is years down the road? We will both be completely different people."

Dani: "I need you guys to fix this like now."

Billie: "You think I don't want to fix it? I would do anything to get another chance with her, I have never felt this way and I fucked up a feeling that I had with an amazing girl. Dani, I don't wanna feel this feeling with anyone else but her."

Dani: "Tell her that."

Billie: "She doesn't wanna hear from me, I know her."

Dani: "I'm setting something up with the twins and you both will be there, I'm not telling Maddie though because then she won't come."

Billie: "That's bitchy don't do that."

Dani: "She's pissed, I know she is, she called me. But you both deserve each other you both radiate so much energy to each other. You and Maddie are dead with out each other and that's all it is."

Billie: "Dani-"

Dani: "Gimme a week."

Call ended.

What the fuck? I hate when she does shit like this, let me catch you up with what's been going on. Today I had hella press, and interviews. I have never been asked about Maddie more, like don't get me wrong I'm stoked that my fan base cares so much about her. But I hate the fact that they love her now when we're not together.