- N i n e t y t h r e e -

Next Day: July 28th at 9:34AM

Billie's POV:

Okay last night, dance was supposed to end at 7 because of how late we started. But Kylie and I ended up talking for hours, she has such a past that was intriguing. She's different, like don't get me wrong here. I know what you're thinking, I don't wanna date her. I love Maddie, and I still wanna be with her because not to eat my own ass or anything but Maddie needs someone like me.

I have dance again tonight, and low-key I can't wait because I wanna know more about her. Her story is interesting, and there has to be more to it. 

I was getting ready for the day, I was supposed to go over to Maddie's but I haven't talked to her since I left. I know she knows something is up, and I need to tell her.

Shorty❤️

are you awake yet? I need to talk to you.

I mean ig come whenever.

okay shorty, I love you.

I love you too.

Read at 10:34AM

No babygirl? She's mad. I drove over there, once I got there I knocked on the door when she opened it. The thing I noticed first was her nails, they're brighter than my future but go off.

Maddie: "How have you been?"

Billie: "I've been okay, but I'd rather you find this out from me now. Then from anyone else, or find out later.

I could see her tense up.

Billie: "I didn't do anything wrong shorty."

Maddie: "Okay?"

Billie: "Okay so, my dance teacher has a daughter named Kylie and she's 17. The dance teacher left so Kylie knows everything that I'm supposed to do, so she was 'teaching' me or whatever. I'm not telling you this to make you jealous, I'm telling you this so you don't freak out or get mad. I still love you and only you. Man I could not have worded that worse."

Maddie: "You're fine, I get it."

Billie: "Really?"

Maddie: "Mhm."

Billie: "Did you pull the prank last night?"

Maddie: "No, I didn't have the balls to do it. I have footage from when he came over, but I didn't pull the prank, all we did was talk and catch up." 

Billie: "Pussy." I playfully pushed her.

Maddie: "Whatever, I couldn't do it no matter the circumstance."

Billie: "Why?"

Maddie: "No reason."

Billie: "What do you know?"

Maddie: "Before you met me, you and Isaac had a little thing going on."

Billie: "You're mad?"

Maddie: "Not at all, I mean I wish you would've told me. But other than that I don't care."

Billie: "I'm sorry shorty, I really should've told you this sooner. My past still eats me up too."

Maddie: "You're fine, tell me when you're ready. You're good at hiding it."

Billie: "I know."

Maddie: "I love you, and I'm sorry for- shit I don't even know how to word that."