- O n e h u n d r e d & t h i r t y f i v e -

Maddie's POV: About 5 hours later.

Billie and I didn't end up going to the place that I like going to think, I don't know what's up with her, like I do, she doesn't wanna leave for tour and she doesn't wanna leave me. But there's something bigger than that.

Billie's currently asleep in my lap, never ever, has she fallen asleep before me. I am always the first, I don't what to do and I don't know what's causing her to be like this.

The crazy thing is, is that, it's like nine. Why is she asleep? She must be tired, I have to stop questioning everything, everything is perfect right now. I could not be happier.

(y'all okay, i'm genuinely getting mad that maddie has to be oblivious right now, it's irritating my soul, anyways, back to the story.)

After awhile I got uncomfortable and bored, so I picked Billie up and she hugged me so tight as we were walking up the stairs. I placed her on her side of the bed and I went in the bathroom to brush my teeth, and do skincare. You know, all of that.

Billie: "Shorty!"

Maddie: "Yeah?"

Billie: "Hurry up!" She whined.

Maddie: "I'm coming."

I opened the door, to reveal Billie looking at me with a pouty face.

Maddie: "What?" I laughed at her.

Billie: "I can't sleep if you're not here."

Maddie: "Man, and I thought I was dramatic."

Billie gave me an unimpressed looked, but I couldn't help but laugh at myself.

I got into bed with her, normally I lay on her chest to fall asleep. But now she's laying on me to fall asleep, something most definitely is wrong.

Billie was laying there, and she moved her hand to wipe her eye. Was she crying?

I looked down at her and she was.

Maddie: "Aw babygirl, what's wrong?" I moved her hair out of her face.

Billie: "I just don't wanna leave this."

I have never been so tempted to tell her that I'm going, but I can't tell her. All the buildup would be ruined.

Maddie: "You'll see me soon."

Billie: "I just don't know what I'm going to do without you."

Maddie: "You're going to perform an awesome world tour and make millions of millions people happy, you're just getting started."

She looked at me.

Maddie: "You're seventeen, you are seventeen with all of this amazing talent that anyone would want to have. You are so blessed to have everything that you have, and I'mma be so proud of you when I see each show... on my timeline."

Fucking dumbass!

Billie: "But the New York shows are so far away." She whined.

Maddie: "Have you noticed how quick time is going lately? Time is going to fly by on this tour."

Billie: "Pinky promise me that."

I held out my pinky, she locked our fingers together and we held it for awhile.

Maddie: "You remember our big ass pinky promise at the twins?"

Billie: "The one that we said, when I leave we'll handle it in a mature way and no one's going to end up broken?"