- S i x t y e i g h t -

(wanna start this off by saying, i didn't write this right after i wrote the last chapter. y'll pressured me into fucking writing this bye.) 

I smirked at her knowing the fact that she's scared of me, I kissed her lips for a second and then went a long her jawline. She rested her head against the wall allowing me to move down her neck, I moved all around her neck until I found one particular spot that was sensitive. She let a moan and I smirked against her skin, that caused her to try and fight her way out of my grip but I wasn't going for it. I pulled on the collar of her shirt giving me more access to her neck, after getting more and more impatient I stopped sucking on her neck to admire what I have done to her.

Billie: "I swear to god if you say you're tired."

I laughed at her and I lace our hands together while we walk up the stairs. Billie caught me off guard when she pushed me on to the bed, she followed, placing both of her legs either side of me. Before I can process what's going on, her lips crashed on to mine causing me to melt into it almost instantly. I pull her deeper into the kiss by her neck while her hands are tangled into my hair.

She took her hand out my hair to lift my chin to give her more access to my neck, she moved around all over until she found the spot that made me moan. She sucked on that spot until she left a mark, she moved further down my chest because the shirt I was wearing was a very low cut. She slipped her hands under it and looked at me to make sure that I was okay with it, I nodded quickly, she playfully rolled her eyes while she swiftly took it off of me and threw it to the side. She looked me up and down before running her hands up and down my sides, sending chills all over my body. Her hands traveled up my sides to my back to unhook my bra, I arched my back to make it easier for her. Once she got it off her jaw dropped, which made me blush. I moved under her to get her attention, she started by placing soft kisses on my left boob while she was massaging the other one. 

She left kisses all down my stomach until she got to the waistband of my pants that she pulled on teasingly, I rolled my eyes at her but she wasn't looking at me.

Maddie: "Oh my god Bil, hurry up."

Billie: "What do you want?"

I looked at her to see if she was really being serious. I sighed when I saw that there was nothing but lust and determination in her eyes, I really don't wanna fucking beg for what I want. 

I'mma give in though, just because of how bad I want it.

Maddie: "I want you to fuck me." I said as stern as I can be right now. 

Billie looked surprised that I gave in that easily, before she started to move down I tugged on the bottom of her shirt indicating that I want it off. She took it off in a breeze and my jaw dropped at how beautiful she was, she saw my reaction and she blushed.

She finally started to pull down my pants and I squirmed under her because I was so excited, she let a quiet laugh. Once she got my pants down to my ankles I kicked them off, she stood up and took her pants off. I watched her as she did so, she smiled at me and then positioned herself in between my legs. She started pulling on the hem of my black lace thong, I was so fed up with this bitch that it was causing me to need her more. 

She finally has me completely naked and she looked me up and down and bit her lip, she spread my legs gently and admired me. She ran her fingers over my wet folds sending chills all over my body, she started to kiss up my right thigh in a teasing way. I felt her look at me but my eyes were closed.

Maddie: "Please Billie."

Billie: "Please what shorty?"

Maddie: "Just fuck me already, I need you."

With that she smirked and then she ran her tongue through my already wet folds, which made me fall deeper into the bed. The speed was never consistent, after she finished doing that she inserted two fingers into me. Causing me to gasp at the fact that I was not expecting that yet, she thrusted in and out of me. When she added a third finger, she curled her fingers hitting my spot every time. I moaned every time she hit, every time I looked at her she had the same smirk on her face. This bitch has no clue what she's in for. 

I start to feel a knot form in my stomach, that was a good feeling when Billie caused it.

Maddie: "Baby I'm close." I threw my head back in pleasure.

She nodded and focused on the spot that she was hitting every time. Billie started to lick my clit while she was hitting that spot every time, I released all over her fingers but she didn't pull out right away. She let me ride out my high, I was trying to catch my breath but when I looked up Billie was sucking on her fingers, which made me blush. She got up and placed a kiss on my lips.

Billie: "You're beautiful, I love you."

Maddie: "I love you too, but who says we're done?"

She looked at me.

Maddie: "Your turn babygirl." 

--------------------------------

lets just say this right here, y'all made me write this and i fucking hated every second of it. so let's just say if something happens between them, y'all can't attack me for it. lmaoooooo 

thanks ily

words: 1024