- O n e h u n d r e d & e i g h t -

Maddie: "How much I missed being with you."

Billie put her hand on my neck and pulled me in, our lips connected. We moved in motion like nothing ever happened. Every emotion was in this kiss, it wasn't a kiss that was meant to go farther. It was almost like a makeup kiss.

We both pulled away and we leave our foreheads connected, I open my eyes to see Billie bite her lip. I smile at her and get out of her grip, I lay down fully. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me closer to her. I haven't fell asleep that quickly since the last time I've slept with her. The last thing I remember was,

Billie: "I love you shorty, goodnight." She kissed the top of my head.

Maddie: "I love you too babygirl, goodnight." I scooted closer to her even though it wasn't possible.

The Next Day: August 9th, Friday at 9:13AM

Billie's POV:

I've been up for maybe twenty minutes? I was scratching Maddie's scalp, her arm was draped over my body moving up and down as I breathe, while her head was buried into the crook of my neck. It sounds crazy to say this, but it really feels like nothing happened. But we all know that I fucked it up, I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure that I can fix this at the ball tomorrow.

I saw Maddie's YouTube video on Monday, that video made me realize that she wouldn't go out with Nicole. Because Nicole really did put her through hell, and Maddie didn't deserve that. Now why did Maddie even run back to Nicole after everything happened? I have no clue, every reason that I thought of just doesn't make sense to me at all.

I was lost in my thoughts and then Maddie moved, low-key I was bored. So I kissed her, it took her a second to give in and once she did I stopped kissing her.

Maddie: "That's the one thing I didn't miss about you." She laughed lightly.

Billie: "You can say that, but deep down. I know you missed it." I gave her another little peck.

Maddie looked up at me, smiled and then hid her face in my arm.

I laughed at her, "You have no clue how much I missed this."

Maddie: "I missed this too."

We just looked into each other's eyes until she couldn't be serious anymore.

Billie: "What are you doing today?"

Maddie: "What's the date?"

I looked at my phone, almost being blinded by how fucking bright it was.

Billie: "It's the 9th."

Maddie: "I have to meet with Kenzie, tell her that I figured out my life and then we have to work on an outfit for the ball." She rubbed her eyes as she talked.

Billie: "What do you mean you figured out you know what you wanna do with your life?"

Maddie: "Kenzie was mad at me, because I fucked up. But I fixed it so it's fine."

I looked at her confused, not knowing what she was talking about.

Maddie pulled out her phone and checked her messages, she had a text message from Kenzie. She responded, I saw the message from Nicole. But she didn't open in, I'm not going to say anything though. It's not my place.

She sat up and rubbed her eyes, she got up and walked to the bathroom. She walked back out, still rubbing her eyes.

Billie: "You good shorty?"

Maddie: "No, I have a headache because I slept in my contacts."

Billie: "You woke up thinking you got your vision back?" I laughed at my joke.

Maddie: "... no."

She smiled at me and turned away, while she was still massaging her temples.

I pulled her to lay down with me, she gave in and was laying on my chest. She traced the design on my shirt and hugged me tighter.

Maddie: "I don't wanna go home." She whined.

Billie: "But you have to work with Kenzie to get a fire outfit for tomorrow."

Maddie: "I know." She stretched to where she was laying on my stomach.

Billie: "Shit, I don't even know what I'm going to wear, but when am I ever prepared."

Maddie laughed at my joke, "I'll see you tomorrow babygirl." She ran her hand against my jaw, and got up and left with that. I'm still confused as hell, I still don't know if she's going to get back together with me. It felt like nothing happened but I know she's thinking that I'm going to hurt again. But I'm not.

I laid in bed for like another 10 minutes, and then I got up walked down stairs just to find the twins.

Billie: "Where's Dani?"

Eli: "She left early this morning, she had an interview?"

Isaac: "That's what she said, how'd it go with Maddie?"

Billie: "I don't know dude."

Isaac: "What do you mean?"

Billie: "She said that she wanted to go back to how it was last night and then she'll decide what's going to happen at the ball, I don't wanna go to that dude. The only reason I asked her in the way that I did, is because I thought she was going to say yes and then everything will be okay. But that's not what happened at all." I ran my hands through my hair.

Isaac: "She's going to get back together with you."

Billie: "How do you know that?"

Isaac: "I saw the way she hugged you, she's missed you like crazy. She didn't admit that to me, but I know her and I can read her like a book. If she was really pissed at you. She wouldn't have gave in the way that she did. Did you also hear the way she said your name dude, that made my heart melt."

He does have a point.

Billie: "If Maddie and I aren't back together, I blame you." I joked.

Isaac: "She's crazy if she doesn't get back together with you."

Billie: "I know."

Isaac: "I hate how cocky you are."

Billie: "I know you do." I smiled at him.

---------------

i was writing this chapter, i need to start writing more. im gettin illiterate.

thanks ily

words: 1048.