- O n e h u n d r e d & t h i r t y -

We get into the room and Isaac clocks it.

Isaac: "Are you good, you've been visibly off tonight."

Billie: "What do you mean?"

Isaac: "I mean, that you've been nowhere near Maddie, normally you're all up on her and you don't leave her side. Something's up, and it involves her."

Billie: "Yes, she told me that she feels stuck in her career. But like I see why she feels that way, but she shouldn't feel that way. Because this is a party for her Calvin Klein release, Calvin Klein, she's treating this like it's any other event."

Isaac: "Woah, she told you this today?"

Billie: "Yes, Finneas told me that he sees why she could feel like that, she's only seventeen and on top of the world. Her numbers can get bigger but, what if she can't get bigger?"

Isaac: "That's crazy, what are you going to do?"

Billie: "That's why I wanted to talk to you guys, what do you think I should do? Should I talk to her about how she feels and why she feels this way, or do I let her work it out?"

Isaac: "I think you should talk to her, but don't carry the conversation. You have to talk to her, you have to talk to her enough to where she wants to carry the conversation."

Billie: "Yes, but how do I do that?"

Isaac: "Talk to her like you're talking to us, tell her that it will get better and that she can get bigger."

Billie: "Okay thank you guys, I appreciate you guys."

I walk out of the room and still see Dani talking to Maddie, I love Kenzie and the twins, but I wanna talk to Dani the most.

I walked up behind Maddie and wrapped my arms around her waist, I nuzzled my face into her neck, embracing her scent.

Maddie: "Hey babygirl, where have to been?"

Billie: "I was talking to the twins."

Maddie: "About?"

Billie: "You."

Maddie: "Aww, all good things?"

Billie: "Mhm."

I took my arms off of her and I texted Dani.

                    Dani.

                                            Hey, I need to talk to you without Maddie knowing, can you sneak away from her?

yeah, I got you, where do you want me to meet you?

                                                um, upstairs, first room on the the left.

Okay, ill be up in five.

                                                okay.

                                                Read at 10:31PM

Billie: "I gotta go to the bathroom shorty, I'll be back."

She turned around to face me, I leaned and gave her kiss. I left my hand on her waist until she was out of my reach.

I walked up the stairs and I was waiting in the room for Dani, as I was talking to everyone and as they were all giving me advice, I'm learning what to do, and as I'm learning what to do, it's not really effecting me as much as it was.

I mean don't get me wrong because it's still effecting me, but three hours ago, I had no clue how to handle the situation. But now I have some input and now I know what I need to do.

I saw Dani walk up the stairs, she was looking for me, and I saw her, so I caught up to her. I have a feeling Maddie's gonna come looking for us, so I gotta make this quick.

Dani: "So what's up?"

Billie: "Maddie told me that she feels stuck in her career and she shouldn't feel this way because, this is a party for Calvin Klein, this isn't just like a normal launch. This is Calvin Klein, and I hate that she feels this way because she said that she feels like she can't get any bigger than she already is."

Dani: "You don't know what to about it?"

Billie: "I mean I know what I need to do, but what do you think I should do?"

Dani: "I think you should talk to her and tell her what you think that she should do."

Billie: "How do I do that without hurting her feelings?"

Dani: "I don't think you'll hurt her feelings because it's something that she needs to hear, she might be sad for the start of it, but like you have to talk to her about her feelings, she relies on you for stuff like that."

Billie: "Trust me, I know, that puts hella pressure on me because she said that she vibes off of me and if I'm not happy she can feel it and she'll know something's wrong."

Dani: "I don't think that's the case, because I could tell something was wrong the second you walked in the door, but she hasn't noticed, she's been talking about you almost the whole time that you were talking with Kenzie and the twins."

Billie: "Really? Why would she be talking about me?"

Dani: "I can't say anything, but just know you're not ready."

Billie: "She has something planned?"

Dani: "Like I said I can't say anything."

Billie: "You irritate my soul."

Dani: "I love you too, but you should talk to her and tell things that she can do to feel bigger and become bigger."

Billie: "Okay. Thank you Dani."

Dani: "You know I got you anyway."

We both walk out of the room, now that I have talked to everyone without Maddie finding out, I feel so much better. Because now I really know what I need to do.

I found Maddie, but I see Finneas call me over out of the corner of my eye.

Finneas: "Do you know what you're going to do?"

Billie: "Yeah, I'm going to talk to her tomorrow."

Finneas: "You have to be home by two, you have press."

Billie: "I know."

Finneas: "You're actually keeping up with this tour stuff?"

Billie: "Absolutely not, I just know what days are ruined by tour."

All of a sudden, I see Finneas eyes go wide, meaning Maddie's behind me. I looked down at the ground, she knows I hate all the work that leads up to tour, but she doesn't know how bad it really is.

Maddie: "This is worse than you're telling me."

I nodded, I can't lie to her right now, and even if I did, she would know because she heard what I said.

Maddie: "Why wouldn't you tell me how bad it really was?"

Billie: "Because, look at you, you hate what you do and you're worried that you don't have a purpose, why the hell would I put that on top of you?"

Maddie: "Even if I am stressed, you can always talk to me about anything, you know that."

Billie: "Look, I'll talk to you, but not tonight, I don't wanna ruin your night, or what's waiting at your house." I smirked at her, because the thought of having sex with her is literally the only thing getting me through tonight.

--------------------------

i'm not writing the smut, good day.

thanks ily

words: 1157