- F i v e -

We end up back at Billie's house, and she insisted on carrying all of the bags. She put a majority of the bags in her room and she left some in Finneas' room. I went to the bathroom before I walked back to her room, she didn't see me come in. I playfully tackled her. Billie ended up laying between my legs and my jacket was slightly up. She noticed my belly button piercing. 

Billie: "Woah your belly buttons pierced?"

Maddie: "Yeah, I can't wear it during most shoots."

Billie traced my belly button ring with her finger. I laughed because it tickled.

Billie: "You know mines pierced too."

Maddie: "No way."

Billie got up and walked over to the bathroom and got her belly button ring and put it in.

Maddie: "Woah come here."

Billie walked towards me, and then I touched it and she laughed.

Billie: "I'mma go shower, you can do whatever."

Maddie: "Okay."

...

Billies POV:

I walked out of the bathroom, wearing a tank top and basketball shorts. I was drying my hair, Maddie was on her phone. But once we made eye contact she turned it off and smiled at me. 

Maddie: "Finally, you can entertain me now."

Billie: "Bro I'm tired."

Maddie: "Oh yeah me too, but you took a very long time." She said sinking deeper into the bed.

Billie: "You are the most over dramatic person I have ever met, I'm convinced."

Maddie: "I'm not even that over dramatic."

I walked over to the bed and sat down by Maddie, she looked at me with puppy dog eyes and then I lifted my arm up so she could cuddle with me. Her head was rested on my chest, and one of my arms was wrapped around her, then my other hand was playing with her hair.

Maddie: "You don't have to hum to me tonight since you had a show."

Billie leaned down and kissed the top of my head. "Thank you."

Maddie nuzzled in closer to me and slowly drifted to sleep, even though I was fucking tired I didn't go to sleep. I was trying to think of how I could ask Maddie to be my girlfriend... I was sitting there and then it hit me, we'll have a party with all our closest friends. Dani will preform and then I'll come on stage and ask her... wait will she even say yes? I looked down at her and I convinced myself of every reason she'd say no, the list is very short. She'll say yes I'm fine.

I reached over to the nightstand and shot all my close friends a text even though it's literally 2am.

Dani.

yo, I know it's late. but are you down to have a party like on friday or saturday. not even a party, just the old friends.

that sounds sick, who would be there?

me you the twins and this girl i'm bout to make mine.

ouh Billies got herself a girl.

damn right you down or what?

count me in. what day?

I'll text you later and confirm

okay bet.

Eli
yo, i was thinking we get the old squad together later this week you down?

yea count me in.

it won't necessarily be the old squad, we got someone new.

who?

this girl im really into.

name?

Madison Voyage.

bro you know Maddie??

I looked at my phone confused on how they know her.

yea, we met a few days ago. how do you know her?

me and Isaac met her at a party and we've been close ever since, we've been planning on hanging out for awhile. glad we can finally make it happen.

okay, I'll text you tomorrow and confirm everything bye bro

bye

The Next Morning:

Maddie's POV:

I was woken up to the sound Billies breathing unsteady, I looked at her to see she was having a dream.

I lightly shook her.

Maddie: "Billie, Billie?"

Still nothing. I have an idea.

Maddie: "Babygirl?"

She shot up.

Billie: "Yeah what's wrong?"

I just laughed to myself. "You were dreaming."

Billie: "I was?"

Maddie: "Yeah."

Billie: "So I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go to a party with me on Friday?" She was messing the lose strings on the pillow. I noticed she does that when she's nervous, I liked knowing that I have that affect on her

Billie: "Hello Earth to Maddie."

Maddie: "Hmmmm sorry, I noticed something, Yes I'd love to go to the party with you. Wait who's going?"

Billie: "Just some of my friends, the Bell Twins and Bhad Bhabie, Finneas might go with Claudia."

Maddie: "That's perfect because I've been trying to make plans with the twins for a minute now."

Billie: "That's the same thing that Eli said."

Maddie: "Doesn't surprise me."

Billie: "So since it's not Friday, what do you wanna do in the mean time?"

I looked at my phone and noticed the time was 10:34.

Maddie: "I have a meeting at 3, but until then I don't know what do you wanna do?"

Billie gave me a smirk, and pulled me closer to her. I looked at her waiting for her to make a move, but she didn't. She kissed the top of my forehead and cuddled me.

That's the second time she's done that, I have no clue why. But I wasn't going to question it due to what she told me yesterday.

Billie's POV:

I keep shooting her down because I keep second guessing myself, I know she likes me but does she want me? I have no fucking clue, but I guess I'm just going to roll with it.

I noticed Maddie's breathing change, she fell back asleep. Shortly after that I did too.

---------------------------

thanks ily

words: 965.