- F i f t y t h r e e -

Next Day: July 11th, Thursday.

Maddie's POV: 9:13AM

I did not sleep at all, I was too nervous and I was eating myself alive for canceling on Billie to meet with my ex. I've also been beyond lonely, like I know I have so many friends around me but they're not always here. I've been looking at getting a dog, but I can't until I get back from tour.

Via Instagram: 

Liked by: finneas, belltwins and 34,503 others

madisonvoyage: I do not care, when I get back from New York I am getting a dog.

mvupdates: OMG YOU'RE GETTING A DOG!?! BITCH YES!

belltwins: omg we're the babysitters.

bhadbhabie: finally, you've been talking about it for a year. 

I've wanted a dog for awhile, but the breed I want is special and its beyond hard to find one and when I do find one. I have a trip coming up, I'm still going to look. But I'm going to be on tour for a month, so I can't get the dog until October. I don't know, I just really hope that this dog helps me out. I'm so tired of being alone all the time, but I'm only going on tour with Billie for 1/4th of the time that she's gone.

I grabbed my bag, and I drove to Alfreads. I looked at the clock and it was 11:53, so I might be late but its whatever I'm not that invested in it.

I was driving, dead silence and my phone started going off. It was Billie, my only option was to ignore even though I wanted to talk to her so bad. I silenced my phone, as I watched her call me like 47 more times.

I grab my phone and my bag and head in, I looked at the time and it was 11:56. I scanned the room to see Nicole sitting in a booth with her back facing me.

I walked over the booth she was at nervous as hell, I have no clue what I'm going to say. I don't know what she's going to say, I don't know how long I'm going to be here.

I put my bag down before I sit down across from her, I try not to let my current emotions show.

Nicole: "I can't thank you enough, for meeting me."

Maddie: "Yeah, I canceled on my girlfriend to be here. So this better be fucking worth my time."

Nicole: "You canceled on your girlfriend to be here?"

Maddie: "Yes I did so talk."

Nicole: "Um okay, so I know that sorry doesn't fix ANYTHING that I have done. But I do have something for you." She reached towards her bag. And pulls out a piece of paper.

Nicole: "This is a check for six grand, I will never be able to restore your emotions but here I guess." She handed me the check and I looked at it.