- T h i r t e e n -

Dani: "You sacrificed yourself didn't you."

Billie: "Yeah."

Dani: "You gotta help me find Maddie and the twins."

Billie: "Okay."

I wasn't about to let Dani find Maddie it just wasn't going to happen. We walked upstairs and, she found both of the twins on her own. I didn't even know where they were.

I texted Maddie.

                        Shorty❤️

                                                    it worked, you won.

yay now come get me down, we're going to do a big reveal of where i was. i swear to god my back is fucking broken.

                                                awww shorty, i'll give you massage later.

yessir im down now come get meeee.

                                            im coming.

I led everyone downstairs and I walked to the cabinet that she was in.

Billie: "Okay I'll catch you."

She opened the cabinets and looked at me, I nodded to tell her I was ready. She jumped out of the cabinet and I caught her, I put her down and she started holding her back.

Maddie: "Dude oh my god."

Billie: "Are you good?"

Maddie: "You try sitting in a fucking cabinet for 45 minutes. "

Dani: "If you would've came out there wouldn't be a fucking problem"

Maddie: "I don't think you know how to play hide and seek."

I was leaning against the counter and Maddie was standing in between my legs and I started massaging her back. My hands were under her hoodie, and we were all just standing there. Until I realized that they were looking at us.

Maddie: "What?"

Dani: "Nothing, you really got her wrapped around your finger."

Maddie just laughed and I rolled my eyes.

Isaac: "Y'all want postmates?"

Maddie: "As long as I'm not buying."

Isaac: "Y'all want canes?"

Maddie: "Sure."

Isaac looked at me.

Billie: "I'll order something else."

I was still rubbing her back, Isaac was ordering the food and Dani was on her phone. I also ordered what I wanted.

About 30 minutes later.

There was a knock on the door and Maddie ran to go get the food, I laughed at her and then she ran to the kitchen island and haded out the food. She rolled her sleeves up from the hoodie. And then started eating a chicken tender.

Isaac: "So let's catch up, Maddie anything new with you."

Maddie with a mouthful of chicken: "I have a collection with Calvin Klein coming out in August."

Eli: "That's amazing, good for you."

Maddie: "Thanks."

Isaac: "Billie."