- O n e h u n d r ed & t w e n t y f o u r -

Via Instagram:

Liked by: finneas, bhadbhabie and 3,411,947 others

madisonvoyage: back on my bullshit. believe it or not, my pants really are shiny.

bhadbhabie: there is absolutely no way that your pants are shiny like that.

belltwins: Believe it or not, we can't bully you on this one, because this look is just so damn fire.

madisonvoyage: @belltwins hahah, I finally win.

I smiled at the comments, as I packed my bag to head out for the night. Kenzie left hours ago, and she didn't see outfit. I know damn well that she's going to be impressed by this one.

I don't know why, but pleasing Kenzie and seeing her happy, it makes my heart warm. Because she has been with me since almost the very beginning, I have no clue where I would be without her. I would probably still have a shitty ass manager, but with her around it's all fun. I have never felt stressed with her, because she knows how to handle the situation. Unlike my other manager, he had no clue how to handle a situation, even though he was my manager, he never thought about me. He was thinking about what would benefit him.

I wanna do something special for Kenzie, like she deserves it. No one on my team, works as hard as her... Shit I might throw her a surprise party. No, I was just joking, no one has time for that. But I do want to get her, like a nice ass gift. To show her how much she means to me, and to basically tell her, that I'd be nowhere without her.

I got out of my thoughts and I walked to my car, I couldn't believe I was going to drive myself to this event. I never drive to events, only because the traffic and to find parking is horrible. But with this event, they said I got my own parking space. It wasn't confirmed I was going to this event, because today was booked out to stay in the hospital. But since I'm going, they said I could get my own spot.

For the first time in a very long time, I actually turned music on and I had a good time while I was driving. This event in is downtown Los Angles, I live in West Hollywood. If there was absolutely no traffic, I could get there in twenty minutes. But since there is traffic because it looks like everyone is going to this damn event. I'll get there in about forty minutes.

The other problem is, is that I've been hitting like every light.

Calling Kenzie🌵

Kenzie: "Hey, did you make it to the event?"

Maddie: "No I didn't, I'm hitting every fucking traffic light and I'm still a nice twenty-five minutes away. What time does the carpet end?"

Kenzie: "They stop at I think seven-fifteen."

Maddie: "Oh, I'll make it, I'm okay then thank you."

Kenzie: "OH MY GOD!"

This bitch just made me go deaf.

Maddie: "What?"

Kenzie: "Text me when you leave the event, I'm coming to your place."

Maddie: "Why? What?"

Kenzie: "Don't question it, I'll see you later, bye I love you."

Call ended.

Maddie: "I love you too."

                        Babygirl❤️

come over after you get out of the hospital, so we can fix this.

I get out tomorrow at 3, I'll be there at 5.

I love you.

I love you too.

Read at 6:43PM

Well that makes me feel a lot better, I can tell by the way she's texting. She's not mad, she's disappointed. She probably talked it over with Finneas, because Finneas always has my back. Like he always talks sense into her. I don't know it's hard to explain.

I finally got to the event, I had to look to see who the event was with, it was with benefit. I walked up the the carpet, I have never been looked at the way they were all looking at me. I mean it's almost how Billie looks at me. I must've done really good on my outfit. I have never felt this confident while walking on a carpet before.

I finsihed walking the carpet like the bad bitch that I am, and benefit events, you get a bunch of free shit. So like you don't have to tell me twice, sometimes they ask for you to talk about them on your insta story, but that's nothing.

I was having an amazing time, I was walking around and socializing with people. Like who am I? A business woman is the answer! Anyways I'm having way too much fun with this event. I pretty much made it to every booth, I have two and a half bags worth of free stuff.

I looked at my phone, and I realized the time, it's already nine-thirty. I should head home, I'm tired. Now that the thought of me being tired is on my mind. Now all I wanna do is go home.

I walked back to my car, I loaded all the stuff into the trunk of my car. I took my heals off and I put them in the passenger seat. I was hungry as hell, I think this is the first time that I have eaten three times in day, in like years. Like eat enough, anyways.

I decided to go to Mcdonalds because it's the only thing open. I got a salad, I feel this and that about McDonalds salads, like yeah salads are nice, but not for McDonalds. But I'm not even gonna lie, their salads are good.

I pulled up to my apartment and I grabbed my food and my heels, I remembered about all the stuff in the trunk. I'll get it tomorrow. I walked into my dark apartment, and I turned on the dim lights over the island, I opened my salad and put the dressing on it. I was enjoying my salad when Kenzie texted me.

                        Kenzie🌵

I just drove past your house, I see you're home, I'll be there in a minute.

                                                are you going stalker mode on me?

... no.
Read at 10:13PM

Kenzie: "Are you tired?"

Maddie: "Exhausted why?"

Kenzie: "Because, while you were getting ready to go to the event, you got an offer. I printed out everything you would need to know about it."

Maddie: "Kenzie really, it's ten-o-clock at night, I just walked around lugging three fucking bags with me. I'm tired can we do this another day?"

Kenzie: "No, I need to know tomorrow."

Maddie: "Fine, let's make this quick."

Kenzie: "You were offered a show."

---------------------

this might be one of my favorite chapters.

thanks ily

words: 1114