- O n e h u n d r e d & f o r t y -

Two Days Later: August 27th, Tuesday at 10:30AM

Billie's POV:

A few days ago, when I broke up with Maddie. I left her house, I went to my house and I packed, I didn't go to the meeting because I just couldn't, I couldn't deal with them reminding me that I'm not going on tour with the love of my life.

I went to a hotel, and stayed there by myself, this looks bad, it looks like I'm completely torn over this. I am, only because I can't picture being able to travel the world without her.

My whole family thinks I'm being dramatic about the whole thing, but Claudia gets to go with us, my parents are going. Maddie's busy with her career, and I get that. If Claudia didn't get to go, Finneas would be the same way.

They're pissed that I didn't go to the meeting, and I don't really care. Each tour's the same. We have the same fucking meeting every tour.

Finneas has been blowing me up, I was expecting him to be the only one that would hear me out. But I was wrong, recently, he's been doing me dirty and I don't know why.

Today's the last day here, I have to say goodbye to Maddie and I wanna talk to Finneas to see why he's being like this.

I signed out of the hotel that I was at, I debated going to Maddie's or going home first, I'm in between both of them. I think I'll feel better if I know.

I drove home, and when I got there I hesitated to open the door. Do I really wanna go in there? I guess I have to.

I unlocked the door, to see Finneas sitting on the couch, I didn't mean to, but I could tell I gave him a dirty look.

Finneas: "Bil, where have you been?"

Billie: "I told you where I was."

Finneas: "That's not what I meant, you missed the meeting."

Billie: "And?"

Finneas: "This is tour, this isn't something you can throw one of your fits over and everything will get fixed. You have to accept this."

Billie: "You know, you've been a real asshole lately."

I walked up to my room and slammed the door, why is everyone in my life right now, being so... different.

I looked at my almost empty closet, the only clothes that really remained are clothes that I don't wear or Maddie's clothes.

Maddie's clothes

I walk closer to the closet, to look at them, I remember that day. That was the day after I told her I love her, god I love her.

I was in my thoughts, as there was a knock on the door, I was expecting it to Finneas, I was expecting an apology. But it was my mom.

Maggie: "Hey Bil, I know you need to talk to someone."

I don't say anything, I just look at her.

Maggie: "The last three days, have been the most stressful days of your life, you think Finneas is being an asshole. You normally go to him, but since he's being mean, you don't have anyone to talk to."

How the fuck did she figure it out?

I still didn't say anything, she kept talking.

Maggie: "I presume, that you broke up with Maddie, I'm hoping that she understood, you tried to talk to Finneas about what to do, because you were so so stressed over it, and Finneas just made it worse."

Billie: "Yes."

Maggie: "Did she take it well?"

Billie: "She took it so well."

Maggie: "You don't understand why Finneas is being mean?"

Billie: "No."

Maggie: "Talk to him."

Billie: "No, I don't care, he can be an asshole if he wants, see if I care."

Maggie: "You guys are going on tour together, you guys are not going to be fighting the whole time."

Billie: "At least his girlfriend gets to go."

Finneas walks up the stairs, just by what I heard I could tell that he skipped every other step.

Finneas: "This all about Maddie?"

Billie: "Yes! I met with you to see if you think I should've broken up with her, then you told me that she cheated on me, you're being an asshole when I needed you the most!"

Finneas ran his hands over his face.

Finneas: "Billie, as much as I love Maddie and you together, this is tour, this is all about you, if you're not okay, then everybody will notice and you will let them all down."

I looked at him.

Finneas: "This is a first and I understand where you're at, this is the first time that you've had something back here waiting for you, and you can't live without her and you're going to be worrying about her, I get it, trust me, but you gotta get your head in the game."

Billie: "Do you really understand? Because Claudia has been on every trip and every fucking tour, don't get me wrong, I love Claudia. But you literally have no clue what it's like."

Finneas: "Claudia and I don't spend every day with each other, if we had to live without each other, yeah it would be hard. But we'd get through it because we love each other. You and Maddie love each other, she'll be here when you get back."

Billie: "It doesn't work like that, what if she meets someone and doesn't wanna be with me anymore, what if she gets tired of waiting?"

Finneas: "She loves you with all of her heart, you fixed her, why the fuck would she leave you?"

She wouldn't.

Finneas: "She wouldn't, now you gotta get your shit together because this tour effects both of us."

Billie: "I know." I reply defeatedly, I know that I might have been over dramatic but nothing fixes the fact that he was an asshole for no reason at all.

Before Finneas walked out of the room, I had to ask him another question.

Billie: "You think Maddie would'a cheated on me?"

Finneas: "I don't think she would, I was just trying to protect you, I didn't understand why you were so... mad about what I said, but then I came back here and I talked to mom and she told me what you were going through. I'm sorry Bil, I really am."

Billie: "It's cool."

———————
well, i hate to inform you. that i'm planning something bad for maddie

thanks ily

words: 1081