- O n e -

billieeilish: damn girl you're fire as fuck🔥

billieeilish: oh shit okayyyy😍

billieeilish: bye let me stop.

madisonvoyage: no don't stop I'm flattered.

billieeilish: damn really?

madisonvoyage: yeah you're fire as fuck too, like have you not seen yourself?

billieeilish: aww thanks, we should hang soon. you down?

madisonvoyage: hell yea, I'm free later you free?

billieeilish: yeah i'm free, i'll pick you up.

madisonvoyage: ok bet, pick me up at 2 *address*

billieeilish: see you then.

Read at 12:51P.M

Maddie's POV:

I've known about Billie for probably six months, but I didn't follow her until a month ago? Maybe two. I've always thought that Billie was attractive, who doesn't think she's attractive? My niece; she's not really my niece, but I call her that because she feels like family. I've seen so many compilations of her, and I know she's funny as hell. I also know the basic things; I know her birthday, and I know that she's vegan. I'm not, but I try not to eat meat.

Billie's been following me for about four months? I remember seeing the notification that she followed me. Can I tell you when it was? No, because I can't remember. But she hasn't been following me long enough to know that I'm bi.

I was putting brushing my hair, I was almost ready to go. It was 1:24P.M. I have no clue what she has planned, so I dressed casual.

Billie's POV:

I was so pumped to hang with Maddie, I've been following for a fat ass minute. She's so fucking fire, I always see her on billboards or magazines. She's constantly making moves for her career and I like that about her. I don't remember how I really found out about her, but I like seeing her on my timeline all the time because she's always promoting something that she's doing for her career.

I looked at the clock, and I realized that I probably should start heading over to her place because she lives kinda far from me and there's traffic right now. I have literally nothing planned and this was all last minute. I'm just going to take her back to my house and chill.

I ended up at the address she sent me, I knocked on the door. I can see her outline walk towards the door as she opens it.

Maddie: "Billie!" She pulled me into a hug and we were swaying and laughing.

Billie: "Hey, you ready to go?"

Maddie: "Yeah, let's go."

We were about basic things on the way back to my house; like the shit you talk about when you first meet someone. I learned that she actually knows quite a bit about me, by what I can tell she's attentive, and she listens. She also has a chill vibe, she's calm almost.

I also know that she's talented, hella talented at that. She was talking about some of the stuff she has coming up and then I did the same thing.

When we got to my house, I opened the door for her. I saw my brother on the couch with his girlfriend, Claudia and they were watching The Office.

Billie: "Maddie this is my brother Finneas, and his girlfriend Claudia. Guys this my friend Maddie."

Claudia: "Wait are you Madison Voyage?"