- S e v e n t y t h r e e -

Kenzie: "Yeah, I believe in your guys relationship. I believe in it as a personal relationship but I feel like maybe y'all could work together in the future."

Maddie: "Kenzie omg I love you so much."

Kenzie: "Don't get all sappy dude."

Maddie: "Right sorry." We both laughed.

Even though Kenzie blessed me with the best news that I have ever received, my day is still fucked. Like low-key I'm over it because its something that can be fixed. I don't know but to be called worthless by someone that mean just as much to Billie as me, hurts like a bitch.

Kenzie: "Why is Isaac blowing your shit up?"

Maddie: "I don't know and if I'm being honest I really don't care."

I do know, I don't care though. What's he gonna say to me? Come over? Talk to Billie? Like yeah I have thought of the obvious.

Kenzie: "You have options here, you can be here until noon then leave and come back tomorrow and shoot from noon-7. Or you can stay here until 5, then come back tomorrow to 11-2 and be done with everything."

Maddie: "Let's do the second one."

Kenzie: "Okay so we leave at 5."

Maddie: "Okay." 

Maddie: "Okay, what are we doing today here?"

Kenzie: "Shooting for one, editing for two, 3 looks, and I'm sure there's some sort of contract signing."

Maddie: "Okay."

Today should be easy, then I can go home and cry. My favorite hobby, I have to film a YouTube video too omg. I don't wanna do that, what the hell am I going to film?

We pulled up the building and it's beyond freezing outside, for LA. The second that we walked in, they already change me and get me started for the shoot.

Billie's POV:

Billie: "Finneas, come here." I called to him from my room.

Finneas: "What's up?"

Billie: "Oh nothing too crazy, I just wanted to tell you that we're happy and like she's good and I'm good."

Finneas: "Didn't you guys go to the carnival or whatever?"

Billie: "Yeah."

Finneas: "Were there paparazzi?"

Billie: "Of course."

Finneas: "Shit's going to get leaked, you better make sure she's good. You're okay with handling this, but Maddie's new to this."

Billie: "I know, I tried to talk to her. But she said that she doesn't want to, and I don't wanna dig too deep."

Finneas: "You're her girlfriend, it's your job to dig deep and figure out what's bothering her."

I looked at him, he worded that in the worst way possible. But I did see where he was coming from.

With that he walked out of the room and back to wherever he came from.

Shorty❤️

I missss yoooooouuuuuu

Read at 3:14PM

Okay something is up, or she's busy.

Incoming FaceTime Call From Isaac:

Billie: "Hello."

Isaac: "Have to talked to Maddie?"

Billie: "Yes and no."

Isaac: "What do you mean?"

Billie: "I'm probably about to get ghosted again."

Isaac: "Have to been on Instagram?"

Billie: "No not really."

Isaac: "Your fans are calling Maddie worthless, and a lot of shit along those lines."

Billie: "How do they know?"

Isaac: "Shit got posted from when y'all went to the carnival."

Billie: "So that's what's getting to her?"

Isaac: "That's the only thing that I can think of." 

Billie: "When does she get home from her shoot today?"

Isaac: "I don't know, I've been calling her all day and she hasn't responded. She's been declining the calls, I haven't spoken to her since her party."

Billie: "Okay I'll figure it out."

Isaac: "Better hurry."

Billie: "I will bro."

Calling Shorty❤️

She didn't answer, she declined my call. I called Kenzie and she declined too, what the hell is going on. Since I was panicking about Maddie, I went on Instagram to really see what was going on with her.

@thehollywoodfix: @madisonvoyage and @billieeilish were spotted yesterday and the local amusement park and they kissed on the Ferris wheel! Keep watching to see!

imgay4bil: dude omg, bil could do so much better than her.

mvupdates: OMG OMG OMG, IM FUCKING SCREAMING!

mvforlife: can we please talk about how neither of them have any type of privacy what so ever. This is really fucking pathetic.

billsghosts: I mean, not to be mean or anything but Maddie compared to Billie, she's like fucking worthless.

bilslyrics: this is the only thing that I fear in life, that this whore is going to ruin Billie's life.

The shit that they were saying was getting to me, but its the fact that they can't be happy for me. They're saying all this horrible shit about her when she means the most to me in the whole fucking world, they don't know that though.

Okay, I know Maddie's like shooting right now. I started thinking about when we talk, how that conversation is going to go. Maddie's not gonna wanna talk, I know her. She's going to say that it's not bothering her, or she's going to shut me out completely. There's no way that I can plan how this is going to go. 

Finneas🙃

Do you want Taco Bell?

no.

Did she not text you back?

no that's not bothering me, I saw what people are saying about her. You wanna know who those people are? They're my "fan pages."

They're not fans is they're bashing the one thing that makes you unbelievably happy.

they dont know how happy she makes me though.

Then tell them how happy she makes you.

I can't do that, Maddie and I had this whole talk about how we don't care what we do in public. But we will never say that yes we're together, neither of us want a public relationship because a relationship is only supposed to be two people, not the whole fucking world.

I see where you're coming from, this is your choice. Tell them how happy she makes you, or just ignore it.

if I tell them how happy she makes me then she'll get more hate, I'll make this whole thing worse.

Then I don't know.

Read at 5:24PM

-------------------

oop tea, this chapter's gonna mean a lot one day

thanks ily

words: 1034