- S i x t y s e v e n -

We parked on the side of the house, and Billie squeezed my thigh.

Billie: "Have fun tonight, okay?"

I looked down at her hand. "Okay."

She smiled at me and placed a kiss on my lips, when she pulled away she smirked and bit her lip. I smirked back at her, we both got out of the car and she caught up to me. She grabbed my hand and squeezed it, but right when we were going to turn the corner. She removed her hand from mine and put it on my lower back, while we walked slowly on the red carpet. We were serious for a second because we both wanted good pictures, then we both started doing the most ridiculous poses that we could think of.

I got stopped at the end by an interviewer, and Billie whispered in my ear "I'mma go find Dani and the twins." And I nodded. 

Interviewer: "So Maddie, tell us about your new line."

Maddie: "Um the line is with prettylittlething, and it's a baddie collection I guess and I've been working on it for so long."

Interviewer: "Did anyone inspire this line?"

Maddie: "Um I wanna say my current group of friends, because I didn't- as cliché as this sounds. I didn't know who was I before them so shoutout to them."

Interviewer: "Awww sounds like you're happy, we'll see you throughout the night?"

Maddie: "You know it."

I walked inside and the first person I see is Kenzie.

Kenzie: "Maddie! Billie! Upstairs to change."

I see Billie rush over and I follow her.

Via Instagram: 

Liked by: madisonvoyage, bhadbhabie and 35,249 others

itskenziebitch: @madisonvoyage 's first look of the night.

billieeilish: she looked so fire dude

mvupdates: bitch damn

bhadbhabie: damn wish I got to see her before she got changed.

Bille got changed into something that matched my second look, which it wasn't hard to match because it a plain black dress. Billie and I hold hands walking down the stairs and we see the twins and Dani sitting on the counters in the kitchen, it doesn't matter where we are that's where we're always sitting.

Isaac: "Maddie! Damn you look fire." He looked me up and down, and I turned. Billie boosted herself up on the counter, and she opened her arms. She lifted me up to where I sitting in her lap. Her arms were connected in front of me and her head was against my back.

Dani: "I'll never get over how cute you guys are.

Maddie + Billie: "Tanks."

Everyone around us died laughing.