- O n e h u n d r e d & t w e n t y f i v e -

Maddie: "Come again say what?"

Kenzie: "Look over the packet."

Maddie: "Packet?" I whine. 

Kenzie: "Come on."

I was looking over this packet, and there's just no time. I would love to, but there's just no time.

Kenzie: "You'd still have to events and meetings and stuff but I really think you could pull it off."

Maddie: "Kenzie, do you hear yourself? You want me film a whole season of a show in two weeks? You want me to still do events, launches and meetings? I would love to, but I can't say yes to everything, this is not what I meant when I said book me out. If they still wanna do it when I get back from tour, then I'm so down for it. But like I said, right now is just, a horrible time, like look, I have events, a trip to New York, we have to look at houses, I have to look at cars, I have to look at dogs. Like anyways, just right now. The answer's no. I can't say yes to everything."

Kenzie: "I understand, I'm sorry for bringing this to you, I should've-"

Maddie: "No, you don't have to apologize, you did everything you were supposed to do, you were doing your job. I can tell you were excited about this, I'm sorry for letting you down, but I'm not too hurt by it. Another opportunity will come around."

Kenzie: "Yeah, okay, I'mma leave this here for after tour. I'll see you Monday."

Maddie: "Okay, bye Kenzie, I love you."

Kenzie: "I love you too Mad's." 

 I finished my salad and I thought about how I was offered a show, like why the fuck would they wanna offer me a show? I'm so boring, anyways, I went to the glam room and took off the outfit I was wearing. I put on shorts and a tank top. I took my hair out of the tight bun that it was in, and I put it in a messy bun. I walked upstairs, I sat at my vanity, I took off all my makeup and I did my skincare. 

As I was doing my skincare, I was thinking about what time I needed to wake up tomorrow. I'mma say like ten? Maybe eleven? Eleven is the answer, I finished my skincare and almost the second I hit my bed, I fell asleep.

The Next Day: August 16th at 11:53AM

I've been up for like an hour, i've showered and I've gotten ready for the day even though, the only thing I have planned is to fix things with Billie. I'm really excited to fix things with her, like I miss being around her.

I just got out out the shower, I was standing in front of my closet trying to figure out what I was going to wear today. Because I found out that I feel way more productive when I actually get dressed, recently, I have been loving being productive.

Via Instagram: 

Liked by: finneas, billieeilish and 2,432,573 others

madisonvoyage: I changed my outfit 17 times today just to end up in the first thing I put on.

bhadbhabie: 😍

belltwins: idk why but I got motorsport vibes from this photo.

I didn't look at the comments, I went to my car and got all the stuff from last night and I put it in the glam room. Since Billie's not gonna be here for a couple hours, I decided I was gonna organize all the stuff.

Incoming Call From Babygirl❤️

Maddie: "Hello?"

Billie: "Hey, I'mma be there in like twenty to thirty minutes, they let me out early."

Maddie: "That's good, see you soon, I love you."

Billie: "I love you too, bye."

Maddie: "Bye."

Well since she's gonna be here soon, I decided just to keep organizing until she got here. I put my AirPods in because I was bored out of my mind, but they didn't last long because they died.

About twenty minutes later, I heard keys in the door, all of a sudden I got hella nervous.

Billie: "Yo, I'm here!"

Maddie: "In the glam room!" 

I heard Billie start to walk over towards where I was and she sat on the couch, I was sitting on the floor.

Billie ran her hands through her hair.

Billie: "I have no clue how to start this."

Maddie: "I do, the reason they were in my bag is because I thought that they were my other pills from when I was sick. There's supposed to be fourteen pills in the bottle, count them if you don't believe me."

Billie: "Why were they in your bag? You were sick ages ago."

Maddie: "Because I never clean out my bag, look in there. The letter I got in San Fran, is still in there. That's not the point though, we had a talk about them. You told me how you feel about them, I promised you I wouldn't take them. You're my only source of happiness, why the fuck would I mess that up?"

Billie: "Why didn't you tell me this in the hospital?"

Maddie: "You wouldn't have believed me, no matter what you say, you wouldn't believe me."

Billie: "Shorty, why would you do this? You had me thinking that you did take them and that's why you left."

Maddie: "I left because I didn't wanna argue with you."

Billie: "I wouldn't have argued with you."

Maddie: "You can say that all you want, you would've argued because you didn't know what was going on."

Billie: "Dude, with you, I have to patient, you have never done anything on purpose to hurt me. I know how you work believe it or not, after you left, I hated myself for the way I reacted, because I thought that I hurt you by being mean."

Maddie: "You reacted right, because I was stuck in traffic on the way to the event. I thought about, if I was in your position, from what happened, it looked like I was taking them."

Billie: "Can we go back to normal? Because Finneas dropped me off and I'm spending the night."

My face lit up "Really?"

Billie laughed at me "Yes shorty." 

-----------------------------

well thats the end of my idea. 

thanks ily

words: 1067