- T h r e e -

Billie: "I like you and everything, but I met you yesterday. I really enjoy hanging out with you and you have a great personality and a great sense of humor, but I just want to spend a little more time flirting, teasing and talking with you, like I still wanna get to know you more."

Maddie: "I feel you, I'm down for that."

Billie: "No. Don't say that just because I said that, tell me how you feel about this."

Maddie: "I like you too, I like flirting with you and talking with you. I'm down to wait a little longer because I like messing with you, and I want this to work. I might have only known you for a few days, but I already feel so close to you."

Billie: "Okay so you're down to wait a little longer before we make things official?"

Maddie: "Are we going to tell your fans when we do?"

Billie: "Oh hell no, we're gonna keep that shit private until we can't anymore."

Maddie: "Okay."

Billie: "Are you okay with that?"

Maddie: "Yeah, I like shit being private."

Billie's phone started ringing.

Billie: "Yeah Finneas?"

Finneas: "You have a show tomorrow."

Billie: "What are you talking about?"

Finneas: "We've known about it for like two weeks but I guess we both got caught up with other shit, meet me at my house in an hour."

Billie: "Okay."

Billie hung up the phone and ran her fingers through her hair, I rubbed her shoulder and she smiled at me.

Billie: "I would totally invite you this rehearsal but you have a meeting and I don't know how long this will last for. All my rehearsals are different."

Maddie: "No it's good, you take me home and then go to Finneas' and then we'll talk later. This show is very last minute but you're going to do everything to make sure that it goes great."

Billie: "You're right, lets go."

We walk to the car, and the ride was silent. I could tell Billie was stressed, her hand was on my thigh and she was rubbing her thumb up and down. I put my hand on top of hers and she looked at me and smiled, we turned the corner and we were at my house. But I didn't get out right away, I looked at her she smiled again. I leaned in and she did the same, our lips moved in motion together for what felt like forever. When I pulled away, I pulled on her bottom lip with my lips, when her lip was no longer connected to mine. I bit my lip and Billie smirked.

Maddie: "Billie you're going to do so good, I promise you."

Billie: "You broke your last promise."

Maddie: "Omg it was 3 minutes! Get a grip." I said with a laugh at the end.

Billie: "Whatever come here."

I leaned in expecting her to kiss me, but she just hugged me instead so I hugged her back. We just sat there enjoying each others company, but then she pulled away.

Billie: "Well I gotta go, and you gotta go get ready for your meeting."

Maddie: "I know, bye I'll text you when I'm out of my meeting."

Billie: "Okay byeeee."

Maddie: "Byeee."

Billie's POV:

I drove off to Finneas' house and he was waiting outside for me.

Billie: "I really don't fucking remember about this show."