- E l e v e n -

Maddie: "Billie... I, yea."

I was praying she didn't clock my hesitation.

Billie: "Really."

Maddie: "Yeah!"

Billie: "Let's go." She said with the biggest smile on her face.

We walked in the door holding hands, Dani and I have always been close since I met her. She always makes sure I'm in check, but when we walked in the door the twins and Dani engulfed us into a group hug. Billie never let go of my hand, Dani noticed that we were holding hands and we were a lot more bubbly.

Billie was in her own conversation with the twins and Dani moved her head in the direction of the kitchen, I nodded and Dani pulled me away from Billie. My hand was in Billie's until I couldn't reach her anymore.

When Dani and I got into the kitchen she was on one side of the island and I was on the other leaned over, Dani got a frozen lemonade out of the freezer and then 2 spoons.

Dani: "So y'all go out yet?"

Maddie: "Yea she asked me in the car before we came in here."

Dani: "How'd it go?"

Maddie: "I said yea, but I hesitated. But I don't think she clocked it."

Dani: "Why'd you hesitate?"

Maddie: "She feels sorry for me."

Dani: "Bitch are you dumb? She doesn't feel sorry for you. She's like in love with you."

Maddie: "Do you know what happened last night?"

Dani: "Yeah."

Maddie: "I just think it's a strange coincidence that she'd ask me out a day after my life is falling apart."

Billie's POV:

Maddie and Dani have been gone a while, I was bored with the twins. So I walked to the kitchen doorway and I stood there, neither one of them noticed I was there.

Maddie: "I don't know, don't get me wrong I like her a lot. If I didn't like her, her initial wouldn't be on my nail, and my password wouldn't be her birthday. But I don't know, it's just kinda weird that she asked me out after everything happened. I don't know if I'm ever going to tell her everything that happened like I know she'll be there for me. I know she cares for me, but I don't want to relive it. But I don't want Billie thinking that I'm hiding something because I'm not."

Dani noticed me but didn't do anything.

Dani nodded to what Maddie said, and Maddie and Dani both kept eating the frozen lemonade.

Maddie: "So I think she feels sorry for me because she's had so many chances to ask me and she did it the day after she found out my life is falling apart." 

Dani looked at me and then widened her eyes.

Billie: "I don't feel sorry for you."

Maddie shot around.

Maddie: "Billie."

She walked towards me and hugged me, I hugged her back so tight. My head was rested on her shoulder, and her head was on mine.

Billie: "Not for one second did I ever feel sorry for you."

Maddie: "Let's talk."

Billie: "Okay."

We walked outside and sat in the porch swing and out of habit I put my hand on her thigh, and she started talking.

Maddie: "I thought you felt sorry for me because of last night, and-"

Billie: "I gotta get this off my mind, I've been planning on asking you out on today for like a week."

Maddie: "Really, you planned this?"

Billie: "Yeah, there was going to be a lot more to it, but I canceled most of it because I was going to look fucking dumb. But I rented this hella nice place that I canceled and then Dani and I were going to perform and then I was going to ask you out in front of all of our friends."

Maddie: "Really?"

Billie: "I didn't ask you out of sympathy, I asked you out because I fell for you." I smiled when I admitted that to her.

Maddie: "I fell for you too, I'm sorry that I thought what I thought. I'm really good at convincing myself of things."

Billie: "You're good shorty." I laughed at the end of it.

Maddie: "How much of the conversation with Dani did you hear?"

Billie: "Most of it."

Maddie: "I don't know if I'm going to tell you what-"

Billie: "I understand if you don't want to talk about it. It was a hard time, but if slash when you're ready I'm here if you need a shoulder to cry on. I'm here, I don't feel sorry for you, I'm here for you."

Maddie: "Thank you, Billie." She looked at me and leaned in, she attached her lips on to mine and leaned in, she attached her lips on to mine and the kiss was slow but passionate. Damn this girl can really kiss, she always leaves me stunned no matter what she does.

Billie: "Damn shorty, you ready to go inside now?"

She laughed and grabbed my hand and pulled me up. We walked inside together and the second we stepped inside the house, the twins and Dani were looking at us.

Dani: "Y'all they're fine."

Isaac: "Thank God."

We all just laughed, and as we were walking I looked at the clock at it was 8:42.

Billie: "Y'all wanna watch a movie or something?"

Isaac: "Yeah, what kind of movie?"

Eli: "A scary one!"

Dani: "Yeah."

Maddie: "I'mma go change, I'll be back."

She pulled me in for a short kiss and then walked away. I walked over to the couch at sat down by Dani, on the other side of Dani it was Isaac and then Eli.

I see Maddie walk back in my hoodie, she was so bubbly and happy. She plopped down by me and got under the blanket with me, once Maddie was comfortable Isaac started the movie. I wasn't listening to what Eli said the movie was, But literally not even 7 minutes in. Maddie's holding my hand and inching closer every 2 seconds, if she keeps inching closer she's going to be on top of me. Dani was getting closer to me because Isaac was hiding his face in her shoulder.

Tonight was going to be a night.

------------------

I got my nails done today and let me tell you, i only had half this chapter done by the time i got them done so it took me like 4 hours to type about 700 words okay bye.  

thanks ily

words:1083.