- O n e h u n d r e d & e i g h t e e n -

Billie: "But what?"

Finneas: "They want you to leave three days earlier, so you can do press."

Billie: "You're kidding me."

Finneas: "I know you're bummed but you gotta remember the good in this.

Billie: "I know bro, thanks."

Finneas: "Bye."

Billie: "Bye."

When I hung up the phone, I wiped my eyes, because that low-key broke me. Anyways, I walked back to Maddie's shoot trying to act as normal as possible, I was spaced out and I was playing with the posocket on the bag of Maddie's phone. My leg was rested on the lever that made the chair go up or down and my leg was shaking rapidly.

Maddie: "What's wrong?"

Billie: "I'll tell you later shorty, I don't wanna ruin your shoot."

Maddie: "But you're not happy."

Billie: "It's really not that big of a deal, I'm just being over dramatic."

She leaned in and gave me slow kiss, and she pulled my bottom lip with her teeth because she knows that gets to me. She walked away leaving me stunned, that made me feel better but worse. How am I going to leave her for four months?

After the shoot: About 8 1/2 hours later.

I was waiting for Maddie to change so we can the fuck outta here, I already had her bag and her phone. Yeah I enjoyed watching her because I know how much this means to her. But I was so tired of sitting in the same chair. I see her walk out of the room wearing a cropped hoodie, biker shorts and slides. She had her water bottle in her hands, she smiled as she walking towards me. Which of course, caused me to smile .

Maddie: "You ready to go?" She asked lacing out fingers together.

Billie: "Yeah, can we get food though?"

Maddie: "I thought you'd never ask."

Billie: "Where do you wanna go?"

Maddie: "Sweetgreen's down the street."

Billie: "Whatever you want."

Maddie's POV:

We were in the car and Billie had her hand on my thigh, it was eating me alive so I had to ask her.

Maddie: "Billie?"

Billie: "Yeah?" She looked to left to see if there were any cars coming.

Maddie: "Why were you sad earlier?"

The expression on her face changed, I guess she forgot about it until I said something.

Maddie: "I'm sorry for reminding you."

Billie: "No, you didn't remind me. I remembered it." I could tell she was lying. "But what had me sad earlier is that Finneas called me telling me that they want me to leave three days early so I can do a shit ton of press."

Maddie: "So what's the date that you leave now?"

Billie: "I think like the 27th?"

I looked down at her hand on my thigh and I started fiddling with my nails.

Billie: "But don't let that get to you, yeah we both know damn well it's coming but we still have like two weeks to be together. So we have to enjoy the time that we're together right now."

Maddie: "You leave in two weeks, oh my god."

I never realized how fast time was going.

Billie: "Yes and no, you don't need to panic. I'mma spend every second I can with you before I leave."

I thought about what she said, the thing is that I love her. I want her to do what she loves doing which is performing. This is so big for her and I've known about tour since the started of our relationship, I knew about the album. I knew what I was signing up for. But this came a lot quicker that I anticipated, but I'm not going to worry too much because we still have a little time together.

I guess Billie noticed that I was spaced out, thinking about all the things that could happen while she's away and all the memories that she could make on the days I'm not there. Wait woah, I'm going on tour with her. I'm panicking for literally nothing.

Billie: "Shorty, look at me." She said seriously.

I looked at her.

Billie: "I know you're thinking about what's going to happen when I leave and what's going to happen to us. I still want you and you know that. Every bad thought is swarming your brain right now. But you gotta listen to me, don't worry about it. If we love each other we'll figure out a way to make this work even if we're not in the same place. I love you so much dude you have no clue."

Maddie: "I love you too."

The Next Day: August 14th at 3:40PM

Maddie's POV:

Finneas🙃:

Hey, if you're not too busy tonight, can you come over? Bils acting weird and I'm worried about her.

yeah sure, I have a meeting I'll be there about 7-8?

Okay thank you.

no problem.

Read at 3:45PM

I wonder why Billie's acting weird, what does he mean by weird? Anyways, I had to go to my meeting with Kenzie and some other random people. I am so drained from yesterday, it's not even funny how tired I am.

Kenzie🌵

Meeting's cancelled.

okay.

Read at 4:00PM

Via Instagram:

Liked by: finneas, bhadbhabie and 3,082,731 others

madisonvoyage: I have never been so happy that a meeting got cancelled.

belltwins: aww look at ur necklace.

mvupdates: god damn you know how to dress.

I looked at the comments to see the usual people commented, I'm not even gonna lie. I haven't talked to the twins in like weeks. I'd call them, but like I probably should get going to Billie's. I assume I'm going to spend the night, I have no clue what Finneas was talking about. I hope Billie's okay.

----------------------

man ik y'all hate me for the ending of this chapter too LMAO. I've been bored out of my mind, how are you? i was too lazy to edit this

thanks ily

words: 1000.