- O n e h u n d r e d & n i n e t e e n -

A couple hours later.

Maddie's POV:

I knocked on the door to reveal concerned looking Finneas.

Maddie: "So what's wrong with her?"

Finneas: "I don't know, she gets in these moods every now and then. But I haven't seen her do it, since you guys have bene together. So that's why I'm worried."

Maddie: "Okay I'll go up there and see what's up."

Finneas: "Thank you, she'll only talk to you."

I gave him a smile and I lightly walked up the stairs, when I got to her door and I was about to turn the doorknob I stopped. I heard sniffles. Was she crying? Why was she crying?

I opened the door, and when she saw who it was she looked down at the bed and fiddled with her fingers. I was at a loss of words because I have never seen her cry like this before, Finneas told me that she doesn't let people see her cry, he said that it makes her feel weak.

Maddie: "Awww babygirl what's wrong?" I closed the door and set my bag down at the foot of the bed where my other bag still remained.

She looked up at me with her arms open, and her lip stuck out as more tears came out of her eyes. This shit was breaking because I have never seen her like this, and I'm not even going to lie. I have never had to take care of my significant other in a situation like this before.

I walked over to her and embraced her into a hug, she hugged me so tight. My hand was in her hair, while I was lightly scratching her scalp. Her face was buried into my neck while my free hand was wrapped around her waist.

Maddie: "Baby, what's wrong? I have never seen you like this before."

Billie exhaled, trying to get her breathing steady. "I'm just stressed shorty."

I have a feeling that's not the case but okay.

Maddie: "Everything, will be okay, this tours about to kick ass, I'll be there- for the New York shows, and everything, you'll still have me when you come back. All this hard ass work is going to pay off, and it makes so many people happy."

Billie's breathing became more unsteady, then it hit me, Billie didn't tell me what was really wrong because she couldn't get the words out.

Maddie: "Match my breathing, come on you got this." I started deep breathing, slowly, and she started to try and match my breathing. It took her a second to match my breathing and once she did I could tell she was better.

Maddie: "Okay now what's really the matter?"

Billie: "I don't know, I haven't been in one of these moods in awhile. Don't worry though, I'll be fine."

Maddie: "I have never seen you cry like that."

Billie: "I don't cry, I do cry, just when I'm alone, I hate crying in front of people. It makes me feel weak."

My phone started ringing, and when I saw it my heart sunk. It was our buddy Nicole, maybe its time to tell her that Bil and I are back together.

Maddie: "Hello?"

Nicole: "Hey, you wanna hang out?"

I scratched Billie's scalp.

Billie: "Please don't go."

That broke my heart into pieces.

Maddie: "I can't, I'm with Billie."

Nicole: "Y'all are back together?"

Maddie: "Yes."

Nicole: "Thanks for telling me, I wasted my time."

Call ended.

Well that's fun, I noticed that Billie was shaking, then I felt her head and she was burning up, her breathing started to become unsteady again.

Maddie: "I'll be right back."

She nodded, she did have enough air to get her words out.

I walked downstairs to tell Finneas about what's going on.

Maddie: "Yo, what's up with her?"

Finneas: "I don't know dude, she gets in these moods like once a month or so, but I have never seen her like this before."

Maddie: "Should we google what's going?"

Finneas: "I mean we can."

He pulls out his phone and types in what I tell him to.

Finneas: "There's a whole list of shit that could be wrong with her."

Maddie: "When's the last time she's been to the doctor?"

Finneas: "Maybe a month or two? We haven't had time to schedule an appointment."

Maddie: "Dude we gotta take her, I'm worried about her."

Finneas: "Okay, I'll take her, you go home and get what you need and I'll text you the hospital and the room number."

Maddie: "Dude, I live forty minutes away."

Finneas: "Maddie, she's not going to die, it takes time to see a doctor and get a room and figure out what's wrong with her, you have time."

I guess he's right.

Maddie: "Okay, tell her I'll be there."

Finneas: "You know I will."

I walk out of the door and I start driving to my place, I have no clue what's going on. You know me, I worry about everything and I'm the biggest 'what if' person. So every what if situation was going through my head.

I was driving in silence until my phone started ringing.

Maddie: "Hello?"

Nicole: "You're really back together with her?"

Maddie: "Yes dude."

Nicole exhaled through the phone, "Okay."

Maddie: "You thought we were gonna get back together or something?"

Nicole: "No, I never thought that, I convinced myself that when you got back together with Billie that me and you would still be cool. Because you're genuinely an amazing person to be around, but if not. It's cool, I know Billie thinks I'm a bitch and I don't blame her. But yeah, I just wanted to tell you that."

Maddie: "We can still be cool, like there's no bad blood between us. But I don't think we should hang out as much as we did when Bil and I weren't together because that's just... yeah anyways, I'm down to be cool with you and talk to you from time to time."

Nicole: "Okay, that's all I wanted to hear. I'm sure you're busy with Billie, I'll talk to you later."

Maddie: "Bye Nicole."

Nicole: "Bye Maddie."

-------------------------

everything is falling into place, this is the idea i was talking about a couple chapters ago. you. are. not. ready.

thanks ily lots

words: 1052.