- O n e h u n d r e d & f o r t y s e v e n -

We've been on this plane for about, two hours now. We've been talking the entire time. He's funny as hell but anyone can make me laugh.

Via Instagram:

Liked by: mvupdates, madisonvoyage and 40,232 others

photosbyholden: met @madisonvoyage on the plane today, she let me take this awesome picture of her. I think I made a life long friend🙃

madisonvoyage: you did😊

mvupdates: I think I smell a new duo!

Holden's like different, he's really down to earth and for being so young, I found out he's nineteen, about to turn twenty in January. But like I was saying, for him being so young. He has a lot of life experiences, and he's really good at taking pictures, he took that picture of me and let me watch him edit it. I have never seen anything like it.

Holden: "Where are you going in New York?"

Maddie: "I'll be in New York city for a majority of it, but once fashion week hits, I'll be in Brooklyn."

Holden: "I was thinking we should have a photoshoot."

Maddie: "Oh my god, you should be my plus one to Fashion week, you could take pictures."

Holden: "You would do that?"

Maddie: "Of course, my manager got her own invite. Billie's on tour and I have no one to bring, I wanna bring you."

Holden: "I don't have back in Albany until the tenth. I like flying back early, just to get used to it again."

Maddie: "Where are you from?"

Holden: "L.A. but when I was in high school, this person I really didn't like, was talking about this school, it just so happened to be the one I'm going to. And in our yearbook it put what college we were going to, what college we wanted to go to and what we were majoring in. I don't know why I was so petty back then." He laughed lightly, "but I worked so hard to get into that school, and it's not anything special. I'm lucky I got a scholarship because it's thirty-eight-thousand, per class per semester. I have to take four, photography classes this semester and that's not counting other classes, I have to get seven credits in order to be eligible for certain things. Okay I'm done talking about this, this is boring." He laughed.

Maddie: "No, I'm interested, I didn't go to school. I was homeschooled up until sixteen and that's when I moved to L.A and started everything."

Holden: "Well, moral of the story is, is that I went to this dumbass school to make these kids jealous because they couldn't get into the school and I just wanted to haunt them in their yearbook. But my yearbook, was something different, god damn it was a good picture."

Maddie: "God damn you're cocky." I laughed at him.

Holden: "Sometimes you gotta be, I have a question though. A serious one."

Maddie: "Go for it."

Holden: "Don't take this the wrong way please."

Maddie: "I won't."

Holden: "I've been following you since the start of your career, and I noticed while I scrolling awhile ago. Because I needed to show a picture of you to my teacher, because I liked the location. Then as I was scrolling up, I noticed that, you're so much more confident now. What caused that confidence?"

Maddie: "You should be an interviewer, I have never been asked that question, well, I didn't really get that confident until I started hanging out with Billie and our group of friends. This sounds so stupid, but she makes me feel so pretty and, like wanted I guess. I was in a bad relationship before Billie, and she didn't make me feel like that I guess."

Holden: "Billie, made you realize your worth?"

Maddie: "Yes, because my ex, made me feel so insecure because she'd flirt with gorgeous ass girls right in front of me and have no shame. Billie on the other hand, before she left for tour like two weeks ago. She told me that, it was her goal to make me notice how pretty I am. She told that her goal was to not make me feel insecure anymore and wanted to love every part of me." I couldn't but smile at the memory.

Holden: "It was a long process wasn't it?"

Maddie: "To her probably, because I didn't even realize what she was doing until she told me. I thought about it a couple times, and I noticed- I've always had a hard time coming to terms with my feelings, but I realized, since I was with her. I was a lot more happy and my confidence and my work motive sky-rocketed."

Holden: "Who takes your instagram pictures?"

Maddie: "If it was just a shot in L.A, then it was my manager. But if it was professional then it was the photographer I was working with for that day. How did you get into photography?"

Holden: "Back to the high school story, I always took pictures on the side. But the school I went to, it was weird for a guy to take pictures. And especially since I'm straight that also stirred up a lot of things. But like I was saying, I always did it on the side, I took prom pictures and things like, and since I did that, the girls always liked me because I knew angles and no one else did. Shortly after, I found out about the school, and I was like 'I'mma go there' and I went there. How did you get into modeling?"

Maddie: "I was offered this deal or whatever, and I wanted to take my mind off what was going on in my life. So I took it, and now we're here, nothing really glamorous about the life though."

Holden: "What do you mean?'

Maddie: "I was talking to my nail tech, and she was like 'you're gonna be doing this career for a long ass time, there's upsides and downsides. You've only seen the downsides.' I've only seen downsides, that's why I think that there's no upsides."

Holden: "What about your Calvin Klein release? That should've been amazing."

Maddie: "It was, it was everything that I wanted and more. But at that time, I felt stuck. I talked to my manager, well actually- I think Billie talked to my manager and then my manager talked to me- anyways, not important. But she said that I'm seventeen and on cloud nine and I'm at the top, so that's how I felt, I felt as if I couldn't get bigger and I couldn't do anything to feel bigger."

-----------------

i'm sorry for the boring chapter, i just need you to know holden.

thanks ily

words: 1134