- S i x t y o n e -

I pull into my driveway, and I walked into the door to see Finneas and Claudia on the couch watching some show.

Finneas: "Did she like it?"

Billie: "Loved it dude."

Claudia: "Awww I'm so happy for you guys."

Billie: "Are y'all going to her party?"

Claudia: "Yeah, do you know where it is?"

Billie: "I'll talk to her maybe tonight, I don't know if I'm going over there she didn't tell me." 

My phone dinged.

Via Instagram: 

Liked by: itskenziebitch, finnes, and 12,038 others

madisonvoyage: @fashionnova

bhadbhabie: fuck it up.

billieeilish: 🤤

belltwins: we're tying to think of a way to bully you.

madisonvoyage: @belltwins 🙄

I laughed as I read the comments, I went upstairs and I changed. I was kind of tired, but it's not like the tired where I've been doing hella shit all day that makes me tired. I haven't done enough to wake me up.

About 2 hours later.

I was out until my phone started ringing, I moved my hand around my bed until I found it. I didn't even look to see who it was.

Billie: "Hello?"

Maddie: "Hiiiii."

Billie: "What are you up to?"

Maddie: "I just got back from Taco Bell and the event, you're asleep?"

Billie: "No, no I wasn't." I lied.

Maddie: "Baby I can tell you were asleep, I'mma let you go. I love you."

Billie: "Wait, what are you doing tomorrow?"

Maddie: "A meeting, a fitting and I think a shoot."

Billie: "Oh okay."

Maddie: "Why?"

Billie: "So I know what you text you in the morning."

I could tell that Maddie smiled. 

Billie: "Okay well you need to go to bed, you have a busy day tomorrow. I love you."

Maddie: "I love you too, bye."

Call ended.

Next Day: Sunday, July 14th at 8:13AM

Billie's POV: 

Every time I text Maddie in the morning, I set an alarm so I know that I'm awake before her.