- S i x t y s i x -

Maddie: "October."

Kenzie whispered "What the hell are you doing?"

Maddie: "I'm not going to be able to change the way things are going so I might as well just let it happen, they don't care about me as a person. They see me and see money signs."

Meeting people: "Okay and we'll release it when?"

Maddie: "Late December."

Meeting people: "It's done."

Maddie: "Okay now what are we doing?"

Meeting people: "We need to edit a lot of photos and you need to chose backgrounds for the major shoot."

Maddie: "Okay."

About 2 hours later.

We're finally done editing, and now we're heading back to my apartment to do my fitting aka change the one outfit I don't like.

Via Instagram: 

Liked by: finneas, itskeziebitch and 34,321 others

madisonvoyage: today has been complete shit bye.

bhadbhabie: awww babe what happened?

mvupdates: despite the fact that today wasn't good you look fire.

I don't know what I wanna do, do I tell Billie that I almost got signed? Do I not bring it up at all? Because I don't wanna tell her about it because she'll be like "omg baby that's huge!" But then I'll be like I'm not gonna do it, then she'll be all like why. But then I don't wanna tell her why I don't wanna do it. 

We finally changed the look and got it to something I like, my nail lady showed up. (Im really mad that none of you guys have yelled at me about not using her nail lady's name. I completely forgot I named her so.) a makeup artist showed up and then my phone dinged.

Babies❤️

You home?

yes.

You good shorty?

good enough.

I'm omw

Read at 4:13PM

I sighed but then I smiled, because she knows I'm not good so she's coming early. Dude I love her.

I was getting extensions taped to my head and my hair was naturally already down to my ass, but I just wanted to be thicker. While I was getting extensions taped to my head, and concealer put on, I hear Billie walk in, the only reason I know it's her is because I can hear all her chains and stuff. 

Billie: "Hello." I looked up to her and smiled, she kissed me. That already made this whole thing better.

Billie sat on the couch in front of me.