- T w e n t y -

The Next Day: Tuesday, July 2nd, at 12:43

Maddie's POV:

I woke up before Bille thank god, I look at my phone and see that it's 12:43, I got out of her grip without waking her somehow, I found a piece of paper and a pen and wrote

I literally have a whole team at my house waiting to make me look like a completely different bitch lmao

-Shorty <3

I smiled at the notecard and placed where I was just laying. I walked out the door to see Maggie waiting on me.

Maddie: "You ready to go?"

Maggie: "Yes let's go!" She smiled and I smiled back at her.

Arriving at my place

1:37PM

I unlock the door and let Maggie walk in before me.

Maggie: "Your place is really cute."

When I looked at her she was looking at the fucking toy car.

Maggie: "Does Billie know you have this?"

Maddie: "She's already rode it." I laughed at the end.

Maggie sat down on my couch. I sat down in the chair in front of her.

Maggie: "So what's your plan."

Maddie: "Everything's confirmed, I'm going."

Maggie: "Omg really?"

Maddie: "Yes, I leave on September 9th and then I come home on the 29th."

Maggie: "Billie's literally going to die when she finds out."

Maddie: "My plan is, I'll get a ticket from you or Finneas. Then I'll be in the front row, and I'll be like a normal fan. Since it's my birthday the show I'm going to maybe she'll say something about me maybe not" I laughed. Then she'll notice me and then from there I have no clue."

Maggie: "I'll get you tickets, Billie's like next level on to you. I'll try to keep her off your ass no promises that'll work, how are you still gonna work if you're on tour?"

Maddie: "The company that I'm signed to has studios all over North America, so on certain days I'll have shoots or meets while Billie's performing or early in the day. My manager really has this shit planned out."

There was a knock on my door.

Maddie: "Ouh my stylist is here."

Kenzie: "Hey what do you wanna start with?"

Maddie: "Hair."

Kenzie: "Done."

I walked back to my chair and sat down with Maggie.

Maddie: "This is my stylist Kenzie, Kenzie this is Billie's mom Maggie."

Maggie: "Hi it's nice to meet you."

Kenzie: "Nice to meet you too."

Maddie: "She'll be at all my shoots while we're on tour, she's flying out to all the shoots. Since I don't have a shoot every show, but she's going to play as my manager figure. During the tour."

Maggie: "Oh. What time do you leave for the show on your birthday?"

Maddie: "Colorados a different time zone right?"

Maggie: "They're an hour ahead of us."

Maddie: "I think my flight is noon California time? Ill text you when I know for sure."