- F i f t y o n e -

Next Day: July 10th, Wednesday.

Maddie's POV:

I woke up with the most pounding headache, my phone was dining rapidly and I didn't know what was going on.

Kenzie🌵

interveiw today at noon

i know you went out last night, please wake the fuck up.

im up dont worry.

omg thank god. See you in 40.

okay.

Read at 11:31PM

I groan as I walk down the stairs, to see Dani on the couch with her head buried in her hands.

Maddie: "That's a fat mood."

Dani: "You have Advil?"

Maddie: "Yeah, here." I tossed her the bottle after I got two out for myself. I also tossed her a water.

I watched her as she took the pills.

Dani: "So you and Billie."

Maddie: "So close dude."

Dani: 'Awww you couldn't do it."

Maddie: "She wouldn't let me, she said that she didn't want me to do something that I would regret, but she said that she wanted it sooo."

Dani: "Damn good for you, I'm sorry."

Maddie: "Why are you sorry?"

Dani: "Because I feel like I pressured you."

Maddie: "Oh no, girl you didn't you're beyond fine. I wanna thank you for taking me out, I had a fun ass time. So thank you." I walked over to her and hugged her.

Dani: "No problem just text me when you need to get away again."

Maddie: "I will."

Dani: "I'mma head out, I have to shoot the final part of my music video today."

Maddie: "I have an interview in twenty five minutes."

Dani: "How are you getting there?"

Maddie: "Kenzie is picking me up."

Dani: "Well bitch go get pretty."

Maddie: "Ugh fine."

Maddie: "I love you, good luck on your video."

Dani: "I love you too, thank you." 

I walk upstairs and turn on my music and rush to get ready, I have like no time to do anything. I sloppy got ready. I took a picture for Instagram and I was going to post it later.

I turn off my music and I walk down the stairs, there was a knock on the door. I grabbed my water and opened the door. I was expecting it to be Kenzie but my heart sank when I saw it was Nicole.

Nicole was showing all her nervous tendencies that I haven't seen in a very long time.

Nicole: "Maddie I really need to talk to you."

I saw Kenzie pull up ready to take me to the interview. I smiled and I walked in front of her, and fiddled with the key trying to get it into the hole. My hands were shaking. I finally got it in there.

Maddie: "I don't care, I have shit to do."

Nicole: "Please Maddie. I wanna apologize for everything, ever since the run in at the mall. I've been thinking about what you said, I did you so dirty for no reason at all. You were so good to me and so genuine to me, and what did I do? I treated you like shit cause I was cocky, I had this fine, smart girl. And I completely took advantage of you. I'm so beyond sorry."

Maddie: "Sorry cant fix what you've caused or what you did, sorry cant return the nine months of my life that you wasted of my life. Sorry cant fix the insecurities that you caused me to have, sorry cant fix the fact that you fucked my best friend. Sorry cant return the thousands of dollars that I spent on you."

I was shocked by my own words.

Nicole: "Maddie, I know that I fucked up. I know that I really fucked up your life. For no reason, I had no motive, look. I know you have plans and you're beyond busy, but is there anyway we can meet and just- I cant fix what I have caused and done and I know that. I have caused permanent damage that cant be repaired. But I just wanna know where you're at, you deserve to know where I'm at. Please Maddie."

Maddie: "Look, I accept the fact that you're sorry I guess. But you've caused the most serve trust issues that a person could have, I don't want you to have any direct contact with me." I pulled out my phone and unlocked it, I'm 99% sure that she saw that my home screen and lock screen is Billie. "Put your phone and email in this note and I'll find a way to contact you."

I walk towards Kenzie's car and Nicole grabs my wrist gently. I look down at her hand, and she removes it once she realizes that I'm uncomfortable.

Nicole: "That's not what I'm asking, I'm asking to meet with you. In person. I don't wanna wait seven days at a time for an email thats a one word response, I know you."

I hesitate.

Maddie: "Meet me at Alfreads at noon on Thursday. If you're a minute late, I'm leaving." 

Nicole: "Thank you Maddie."

Maddie: "Whatever." I walked towards Kenzies car and she drove off.

Kenzie: "What the hell was that?"

Maddie: "No no no, this isn't good." I was bouncing my leg up and down rapidly.

Kenzie: "What happened?"

Maddie: "I told her to meet me at noon on Thursday, Billie and I are supposed to fix things on Thursday at noon."

Kenzie: "Woah what happened with Billie?"

Maddie: "Me is what happened omg."

Kenzie: "What if you fix things now?"

Maddie: "There's no time, we have an interview."

Kenzie: "The interview isn't for an hour, I just wanted to get food."

Maddie: "..."

Kenzie: "I'll drop you off, pick up food for us. Then I'll come pick you up and we'll eat on the way there. You'll surprise her and fix things."

Maddie: "No no no no, she'll know somethings up. I cant lie to her like that."

Babies❤️

hey something came up, I cant meet on Thursday anymore.

Awww when you be able to meet?

like Friday.

Okay.

Read at 12:34PM

Maddie: "Dude I just lied to her, I've been nothing but honest up until now. She's never going to trust me again." I run my hands through my hair.

Kenzie: "What are you going to do?"

Maddie: "What do you mean?"

Kenzie: "Are you going to tell her that you're meeting her or are you going to try and keep it private."

Maddie: "If I tell her she won't approve, but if she finds out by anyone but me then..."

Kenzie: "Why are you even meeting with her? What if she does the same thing that Tana did?"

Maddie: "Then I'm fucking stupid. I wanna meet with her to hear her apologize for everything that she has caused. Not that sorry will fix it, because what she did was unfixable."

Kenzie: "You wanna hear her apologize for all the shit that she has caused?"

Maddie: "Yes." 

-----------------

some shit is about to go down. 

thanks ily

words: 1161