- S e v e n -

Billie: "Oh my God!" I tossed my phone on the chair, at this point I've come to terms that I'm going insane. I look over at my doorway to see Maddie standing there.

Billie: "Hey." I didn't move.

Maddie: "So." She's hiding something, she's all smiley.

Billie: "What are you hiding?"

Maddie: "Hmm, who says I'm hiding something?"

Billie: "I did, now what are you hiding?" I'm not as serious as I was before.

She pulled a piece of paper out of her bag and handed it to me. I read it and it said

Madison Voyage X Calvin Klein August 13th.

I pulled her into a hug and we swayed.

Billie: "Maddie! I'm so happy for you."

Maddie: "When we shoot the photos, I want you to come."

Billie: "You sure?"

Maddie: "Mhmm."

Billie: "So the party or whatever is confirmed for Friday."

Maddie: "Okayyy."

Billie: "Stay here, I gotta make a phone call."

Maddie: "Okay?"

I'm calling Dani.

Dani: "I'm not gonna tell you what she said."

Billie: "No that's not why I'm calling, I'm fucking stupid. Literally, there's going to be like 5 of us, This is dumb. We're not going to the rental, we're going to the twins and it's just gonna be a chill night."

Dani: "Why are you second-guessing yourself?"

Billie: "I'm not second-guessing myself, this isn't the right way to do it."

Dani: "Then how are you gonna do it?"

Billie: "I don't know." I ran my hands through my hair.

Dani: She exhaled. "Look this really isn't my place to do this but, she likes you."

Billie: "You're lying."

Dani: "Why would I lie?"

Billie: "What did she say when she told you?"

Dani: "Billie I-"

Billie: "Either way she's gonna end up being mine, so you can tell me."

Dani: "I guess. she said that she's falling for you, and she then asked me if that's a good thing and then I said yea."

Billie: "So, she is falling for me."

Dani: "Yeah, don't tell her I told you though."

Billie: "I wasn't going to."

I have an idea.

Billie: "Dani, I know how I'mma do this. Thank you whore."

Dani: "No problem bitch."

I walked back in the house all happy, then I walked back out I had to call Eli.

Eli: "Hey bro what's up?"

Billie: "I don't have too much time to explain, but basically can the whole squad just chill at your house and like watch a movie?"

Eli: "Yeah that's fine, see you tomorrow?"

Billie: "Yeah bro bye."

Eli: "Bye."

I walked back in and up to my room, Maddie was sitting on the bed on her phone. When she saw me walk in the room she lit up, I've never seen her look at me the way that she just did.

Maddie: "Hey."

She wasn't wearing what she was wearing before, she was still wearing my hoodie. But the belt was gone and she was wearing shorts now.

Maddie was just looking at me, smiling.

Billie: "What?"

Maddie: She laughed to herself. "Come here."

I laid on the bed, by her.

Maddie started playing with the ends of my hair that were rested on my shoulder and exhaled.

Maddie: "My manager knows about us or whatever."

Billie: "And?"

Maddie: "He doesn't really care, but he profiled the shit outta me."

I laughed. "Oh, yea? How so?"

Maddie: "He said, that's her brand on the hoodie you're wearing, you don't normally wear oversized clothes and Billie does, and you went to her concert last night and the paparazzi moment."

Billie: "Damn he's keeping tabs on you."

Maddie: "That's what I said, but he said that what's between us is my personal life. But he said to keep it as private as possible."

Billie: "We already planned on that. Tomorrow we're all going to the twins and it's gonna be chill, we'll probably watch a movie or something."

Maddie: "Oh okay."

Maddie's POV:

I was half asleep and my phone started ringing, it was Isaac. I looked over at Billie to see her asleep.

Maddie: "Yea hold on let me leave the room."

Isaac: "Okay."

I lightly shut Billie's door and walked down the stairs and out the door, I sat on the patio while Issac talked.

Issac: "So I don't know how to tell you this- actually can you come over real quick?"

Maddie: "Is everything okay?"

Issac: "I don't know, just please come over. Only you."

Maddie: "Okay?"

I walked back up to Billie's room and I found a piece of paper to write on "I had to go, something came up. See you tomorrow <3"

I walked out the door and went to my car, I started it and then I proceeded to drive to the twins. I was half asleep, I didn't know what could be wrong. We're all pretty happy right now so I don't know what could be the issue.

I walked up the driveway and knocked on the door, Issac answered almost immediately. I walked in and it was so fucking bright, every single light was on.

Maddie: "What's the problem, why am I over here?"

Isaac: "Nicole knows about you and Billie."

That stopped my heart.

Maddie: "What how does she know? I thought she moved back to San Fran."

Isaac: "She did, and then now she's back for some sort of job. I know you and Billie aren't official yet, but I'm telling you right now you gotta be careful. Eli and I are gonna look out for you 24/7 but you have to be careful at all times, she's not like stalking you. She's looking for that one thing that can ruin your career."

Maddie: "How does she know about me and Billie?"

Isaac: "I don't know maybe the paparazzi."

Maddie: "Has she tried to call either one of you guys?"

Isaac: "Not me. We never got close."

Maddie: "Eli?"

Eli: "No."

Maddie: "If she tries to call either one of you, be friends with her and figure out what she has planned."

Isaac: "She's not gonna call us because she knows that's what's gonna happen, we're gonna get her to spill, and then we're going to tell you. I don't know what she has planned, I don't know if she's trying to ruin your career again, we're just letting you know about it and everything. We're looking out for you."

Maddie: "Thanks I really appreciate it." I walked over and gave Isaac a hug, my phone was in my hand and it started vibrating. It said incoming FaceTime call from Bil❤️. I turned off my phone so it stopped ringing.

------------------

thanks ily

words: 1109.