- T h i r t y s i x -

I clicked on Kenzies contact.

Kenzie: "Hey what's up?"

Maddie: "Everything, do you wanna know what my manager texted me?"

Kenzie: "Ouh tell me everything."

Maddie: "I'm putting you on speaker, I went outside."

Kenzie: "Where are you?"

Maddie: "I'm at a fucking sleepover, with billie, the twins and Dani."

Maddie: "Okay get your fucking snacks."

Kenzie: "Okay I got the cheezits."

Maddie: "I love you, anyways. He texted me saying that he wanted to meet Billie, I asked why because we haven't talked in literally six days and this is what he has to say to me."

Kenzie: "Why does he wanna meet Billie?"

Maddie: "He said that he wants to make sure that I'm not gonna get hurt again, because when I was hurt that really affected my career."

Kenzie: "Okay okay." I could hear her eating the cheezits.

Maddie: "I said Billie doesn't even know what happened with Nicole, he said that if I tell her she'll get ideas on how to hurt me."

Kenzie: "Is this dude high? Like I met Billie for like four seconds and I could tell that she cares about you and she would never hurt you, I formed that opinion in literally like seven minutes. I love you guys together."

Maddie: "Thank you! Theres more."

Kenzie: "Spill it girl."

Maddie: "I said that there is always someone nagging on us for no reason, there isn't any dating rumors. We've kept this shit private, here you are trying to ruin it."

Kenzie: Ouh popped off."

Maddie: "Okay period."

Kenzie: "Keep going girl."

Maddie: "Oh I plan on it, he said how is he ruining it, I said that he's trying to put this thing in my head, that she's gonna fuck me over too. If she does, she does. Fuck it I don't care about my health anyways so might as well be ruined by someone that I love."

Kenzie: "You don't mean that do you?"

Maddie: "I care about my health, but I meant the rest of that."

Kenzie: "Okay thats all I care about. More?"

Maddie: "We're not even half way through."

Kenzie: "Tea."

Maddie: "He said that I don't mean that, I said but you meant what you said her fucking me over. He admitted to thinking that, I asked him why. He said that she's not good for me, this. This is where this shit gets good, I said and I motherfucking quote: "You'd rather me still me with Nicole."

Kenzie gasped.

Maddie: "Then I got so sarcastic dude, I said yes omg, I love that idea. Lets get her back, so I can be called worthless every second. So I can be used for clout again omg that so sounds so soothing, lets call her up and pay for all her shit again. Just so she can fuck my best friend. Lets waste another nine months I got time."

Kenzie: "You did not fucking say that."

Maddie: "I did bitch."

Kenzie: "Damn that's the Maddie I know."

Maddie: "Okay but this is the reason I'm calling you."

Kenzie: Continue."

Maddie: "Do you wanna permanently be my manager?"