- O n e h u n d r e d & t h i r t y f o u r -

I kept looking at Maddie, I was shocked that she really got a tattoo over me, I mean the main reason has to be her mom. But I don't know, that can't get through my brain.

I couldn't help but smile at her, because she's been doing so good recently. Like she's happy and she's thriving, and I could not be happier for her, like I must've done my job.

Maddie laced our hands together and walked towards the couch, even though I have to make the hardest decision of my life in like two days. I still wanna enjoy my time with her, we didn't wanna do anything today, because we've been going out a lot and doing events and stuff. So we just wanted a chill day.

Maddie: "I have an idea."

Billie: "Yeah?"

Maddie: "You remember like months ago, how we were talking and you said that you write everything behind the thing on your wall and I go to this place that over looks the city?"

Billie: "Yeah."

Maddie: "I wanna take you there."

Billie: "You said you weren't gonna take me there, in case something happened to us."

Maddie: "Even if something does happen with us, I'll always appreciate you. Because you have taught me so much, and I wouldn't be this happy, mentally without you."

Billie: "Don't do this, please don't do this."

Maddie just looked at me.

Billie: "You're doing this because I'm about to leave for tour."

Maddie: "Not at all Billie. I'm doing this for you because, I can tell how stressed you've been recently. I vibe off of you, I can tell that your stressed about a big ass decision."

All I did was look at her because how the hell can she know?

Billie: "Do you know what about?"

Maddie: "I'm not physic babe." She laughed.

I smiled at her, relieved. Because if she found out what I'm plotting, dude I don't know what I would do.

Billie: "I really don't wanna leave you."

Maddie: "Kenzie told me something."

Here we go.

Billie: "What?"

Maddie: "She said that while you're away, I should on the goals to get bigger. Even though I don't feel stuck right now, I feel like I'm at a good place in my career and mentally."

Billie: "Oh yeah, I have it, I didn't have time to make it, so I can send it you and you can print it out."

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and found the image that I needed to send her.

Maddie's phone dinged and I watched her face light up

Maddie: "This is the sweetest thing."

She gave me a hug and I wrapped my arms around her tightly.