- O n e h u n d r e d & f o r t y e i g h t -

We kept talking for the remainder of the plane ride, and low-key, I didn't want the conversation to end.

Maddie: "Let me see your phone so I can give you my number."

Holden: "Wow, its looks like we're besties!" He playfully laughed.

Maddie: "Deadass." I typed my number into his phone and saved the contact as 'the bitch from the plane😙✌🏼'

Holden: "I'll text you tomorrow, when I figure out where we could do the photoshoot."

Maddie: "Big bet, hit me up whenever."

The plane announcer came on and told us to have a fun and safe time in New York. Holden and I walked off together, I looked at him and he gave me a hug.

Holden: "You made that plane ride a lot more fun Maddie." He laughed.

Maddie: "You made it a lot more fun, but I have a question?"

Holden: "Go for it." I don't know, why I just now noticed he was really smiley resting face.

Maddie: "Will you take a picture of my fit? So I can post it on Instagram?"

Holden grabbed his chest in a playful way and said "I would be honored, I know a really good place beside the airport."

Maddie: "Then lets go!" I grabbed his hand and pulled him along to to baggage claim.

Holden: "No, lets do right here, I like right here. The light's hitting just perfectly."

Maddie: "Okay."

I walked over to where he was pointing and I sat in the chair, I sat how he told me to and he took some pictures of me.

Via Instagram:

Liked by: billieeilish, bhadbhabie, and 3,232,034 others

madisonvoyage: ive been in New York for not even an hour, and let me tell you it's hitting different. photo was taken by:@photosbyholden

billieeilish: I miss you.

bhadbhabie: my bitch bad.

I turned off my phone, and I gave Holden another hug.

Maddie: "Thank you for making the plane ride fun."

Holden: "Thank you for making the plane ride fun."

Maddie: "See you tomorrow?"

Holden: "Of course."

I walked away from him, with my suitcase. I shipped the rest of everything to Maggie, she said that she would take care of it.

I caught an Uber to my hotel, and I walked up the elevator and went to my room. I put my suitcase down by the closet and I laid on the bed, tired from traveling.