- E i g h t y n i n e -

The Next Day: July 27th, Saturday at 10:23AM

I woke up before Billie, she said she needs to leave at noon I think. I don't fucking remember, we woke up at 3 so I could take my medicine. Because I'm not off of that for another week and a half.

I was watching her sleep, she looked so peaceful and relaxed as her arm was rested over me. I was dying because I had to pee so bad, so I placed a kiss on her lips. I left my lips connected to hers until she gave in, once she did I pulled away and started massaging her scalp. She wrapped her other arm around me and hid her head in my neck while I proceeded to scratch her scalp.

Maddie: "We gotta get up."

Billie: "I know." She placed a kiss on my neck and sat up and rubbed her eyes.

She got up and walked to the bathroom, so I went downstairs and got a water and started charging my camera battery. I heard Billie leave the bathroom so I deadass sprint up the stairs and go to the bathroom. I could hear her laughing at me, I rolled my eyes to myself. Once I got out, Billie was looking at me.

Maddie: "You can stop looking at me like that bro."

Billie: "Like what?"

Maddie: "Like... whatever"

I sat down at my vanity that is covered in everything that doesn't belong there, bro I really have to clean my damn apartment. As I was doing my everyday makeup Billie was packing up the stuff that she brought over here. She walked over to me once she was done, and spun me around.

Billie: "I don't wanna go."

Maddie: "But you have to, I love you. See you tomorrow?"

Billie: "Yeah I have dance at noon, I get off at 4. So see you afterwards."

Maddie: "I'm coming to your house."

Billie: "No you are not, tomorrow isn't Monday so therefore you still can't do anything."

Maddie: "I've been trapped here, I'm coming over."

Billie: "Okay shorty." She placed a kiss on my lips.

Billie: "Bye shorty, I love you."

Maddie: "I love you too babygirl."

She smiled at me walked out the door. 

I grabbed my phone off the bed and called Kenzie.

Maddie: "A bitch is better and ready to work."

Kenzie: "I've been waiting for this call."

Maddie: "What can I do and when can I be done?"

Kenzie: "Didn't they edit your month in San Diego?"

Maddie: "Yes ma'am."

Kenzie: "Let's meet tomorrow and talk it over and review your month."

Maddie: "Okay text me whenever, before four though." 

Kenzie: "Okay, glad to be doing business with you Maddie." She laughed.

Maddie: "I'm glad to be back fam."

Kenzie: "Bye ho."

Maddie: "Bye bitch." 

After the phone call I was done with my makeup, so I got dressed and started filming.

"Hey thots, that's weird to say. So I've been gone for a long time. That was never the plan, so I have about thirty minutes to tell you guys what happened to me. Basically, I went to San Diego and it killed me. I had strep throat and I still have it, I had food poisoning and I was mentally and physically drained. I wanna say that I'm not strained anymore, but once I start working again. I will be. So when I got back from San Diego, bro I was in rough condition. I get back here they give me like five prescriptions, and then I'm not even supposed to be doing anything until Monday, I'm filming on Saturday and you'll see this on Monday. But basically, Billie was in charge of taking care of me. She had to leave today though because she has dance rehearsals for tour, so therefore I'm off the hook and can do whatever the fuck I wanna do now. So let's throw a party. Nah I'm joking, the agenda for today is. At 2, I'm getting my nails done with Dani. Then I need to clean my whole fucking apartment again, then I need to plan my month a little bit. I also need to get my fucking car washed, and about my car there is something in the works and I can not fucking wait okay I said too much." 

"So explaining everything took a little less time than I thought it would, by the way, when this video goes live, everything that I have made with prettylittlething will be restocked the same time this video goes out. So I'mma start cleaning my apartment."

I put my camera on the tripod, the second I start cleaning off the counter my phone started ringing. I looked at it and my heart sank to the ground, you wanna know who called me? 'Dad🤕' I know you're fucking lying. You better be fucking lying, I'm not answering it though. 

I just played it off like nothing happened, cause nothing really did happen, in the past week I have learned that I am way too fucking over dramatic. So therefore I'm fine and have nothing to be worried about.

I finished cleaning the living room, dining room, and kitchen by the time Dani and the nail ladies arrived.

Dani: "Omg you have no clue how much I fucking missed you."

Maddie: "Missed you too fam." 

Maddie: "You guys go get set up, I have to take today's Instagram picture."

Dani: "Okay."

Via Instagram: 

Liked by: finneas, billieeilish and 943,274 others

madisonvoyage: the bad bitch is back and the bad bitch can not be stopped 😝

madisonvoyage: bro my nails are so old, im getting them done right now.

billieeilish: damn shorty.

belltwins: low-key we're scared of you now. 

----------------

ive been waiting to put this shit into play for so fucking long. man this book is too fucking long bro someone get rid of me. 

thanks ily

words: 1009