- T w e n t y f o u r -

It was only four, I didn't Maddie to sit at home all day. I'mma do something sweet for her, she's been through a lot recently. I put a pillow where I was laying and I got a piece of paper.

I set the alarm on your phone, be at my house anywhere from 7-8. Dress warm but not too warm, this is LA after all :')

Billie <3

I blew her a kiss and I rushed to my house, I'm not gonna have enough time set this up but you know it's fine. It's the thought that counts.

I ran up the pathway and opened the door and I prayed that Claudia would be here.

Billie: "Claudia, omg I'm so glad you're here. I understand that you and Finneas are together right now, but I need your help."

Claudia: "Does it involve Maddie?"

Billie: "Yes."

Claudia: "Ouh then I'm down, what do you need help with."

Billie: "Wait so if I needed help, you wouldn't have helped me?" I laughed

Claudia: "It depends, I just like when you do sweet gestures."

Billie: "Thanks, okay. I'mma send you to target with my credit card, and a shopping list. At this little like private beach area, and it's so pretty at night. We got about four and a half hours, I'll send you the shopping list and the location."

Claudia: "Okay bet."

Finneas: "I wanna help."

Billie: "You are on snack patrol, I need like maybe six different kinds. Cookies, chips, I'm vegan she is not. So get options for both of us I guess."

Finneas: "Okay."

He rushed out of the door, and I rushed up to my moms room. She had extra blankets and pillows up there, I grabbed enough to where we would be comfortable. I threw them in the back of my car, with two of my hoodies incase it got cold.

I texted Claudia.

                    Claudia

                                            white and gold fairy lights, a picnic basket, if they have white and yellow flowers those, but if not just get and get the biggest amount of flowers you can get in one batch. Then a really big teddy bear, I don't care how much get it.

                                                text me before you leave I might come up with something else.

Okay bet awwww❤️

                                                we do not have time for this sappy shit😭

You're the one that came up with this bye.

Read at 5:09PM

                    Finneas🙃

What do you want to drink?

                                            um just get water, oh and you know those cookies that mom gets for me?

Yeah

                                            I want those.

Any special request for her?

                                            frozen pink lemonade, then like a bunch of candy.