- N i n e t y f o u r -

She walked around the corner with the fakest smile.

Billie: "I saw you wipe your eyes, what was that about?"

Maddie's fake smile fell to the ground.

Maddie: "That was my brother, he said that they're cleaning out the basement and they want me to come to if there's anything that I want. So I have to go up there, therefore I'm never going to get done working."

Billie: "Let me come with you."

Maddie: "That's the last thing that I want, I want you to stay as far away from them as possible. They're the last people I want you get involved with."

Billie: "Not to be a bitch, but shorty you can not handle all of that."

Maddie: "I know."

I exhaled because it's impossible to get through to her.

Billie: "Okay, but I am taking you to the airport, picking you up and call me whenever."

Maddie: "Okay babygirl."

I smiled at what she called me.

Billie: "When is Kenzie coming over?"

Maddie looked at her phone "Like any second."

Billie: "I'mma head out, but I will be here after dance practice."

Maddie exhaled "Otay's."

Billie: "I love you."

Maddie: "I love you too Billie." She leaned in and placed a slow kiss on my lips, but I couldn't but smile in it.

My hand was connected to hers until I was out of her reach, I walked to my car and started to head home. 

Maddie's POV: 

What the fuck was that bullshit? You're kidding me, I don't even mind going out there. It's just the fact that I wanna be done working, but other shit piles on top of it.

I was lost in my thoughts, the fact that Billie has a whole thing going on with her dance teachers daughter, how I have to go see my family or whatever you would call them, the fact Kenzie has to come schedule shit. God I hate the life I live I swear.

There was a knock on my door and I went to open it reveal a too peppy Kenzie. But once she saw my face she knew something was up.

Kenzie: "What's wrong?" She let herself into my house.

Maddie: "I have to go to San Fran in two days because my family has something for me. Please don't make me go into detail."

Kenzie: "Okay, I'm not going to pick at you. I'm just here to talk to you about what we have scheduled for August."

Maddie: "Okay, just fill in the calendar on the fridge. I'll be upstairs."

Kenzie: "Okay."

I heard Kenzie walk towards the kitchen while I walked upstairs, I didn't have anything to do up there since I cleaned my room a couple days ago. I really can't wait to see what she schedules, I wonder how busy I'll be. I know Billie is right, I am going to become overworked and end up back in this situation. I don't know, I just never thought that it would be this much fucking work to go on tour with her. Shit at this point I don't even wanna go, I told her I'mma go to her New York show but I'mma be there no matter what. Imagine if I didn't go and did all this work, omg I would hate myself on a daily for that. 

I texted Dani because I had nothing better to do.

Dani💅🏼

sup whore, how are you?

I'm good, what's up?

i have to go to San Fran in two days to go see my family and I really dont wanna go and I dont wanna know what to expect.

babe, you're going to be okay because you're a bad bitch. they might to stop but the bad bitch cant be stopped.

okay period thanks ily.

ily2

Read at 4:34PM 

Kenzie: "Bye Maddie!"

Maddie: "Bye!"

I started walking downstairs and then I remembered that I should call Maggie and tell her about the tour charge.

Calling Maggie🐣

Maggie: "Hello?"

Maddie: "Hey I just wanted to tell you that they changed how long I'm going on the tour for, I'mma be there until Billie gets back in November."

Maggie: "Oh my god that's perfect, more time with you!"

I laughed at her.

Maggie: "Billie still hasn't figured out that you're going?"

Maddie: "Not a clue."

Maggie: "She's going to lose her mind when she finds out."

Maddie: "She better bro, this is too much work." I joked.

Maggie: "She will."

Maddie: "I'mma go, I'll talk to you later with more details."

Maggie: "We should go get coffee."

Maddie: "You have no clue how down I am for that."

Maggie: "When are you free? I know you're a busy girl."

I walked down the stairs and looked at my calendar, my mouth dropping at how much shit I saw. 

Maddie: "I'm free the first."

Maggie: "Okay! Text me the time and I'll make it happen."

Maddie: "Okay."

Maggie: "Bye Maddie."

Maddie: "Bye."

Why am I so excited to go get coffee with her? I guess she's a reminded of why I'm doing this and wasting all my fucking energy. 

I looked at the time to see that Billie should be getting off of dance soon, I can't wait to hang out with her. I know she was just at my house for a week, but I'm bored and miss her.

But since I didn't pay that close attention to my calendar I went back and read it, it really isn't that much shit. It's just releases and shit, I can't wait to be done with Calvin Klein bro. I have the final meeting with them on the second and then the shoot is on the 13th and then I'm done. 

I watched Criminal Minds for hours on end.

Billie's POV:

I finished dancing hours ago, Kylie was telling me more about herself and her past. We picked up right where we left off with her crazy fucking past, I'm glad I got the ending because if I didn't I'd be wondering forever.

I looked at the clock on the wall and it said 10:12PM, man it's late and I'm tired.

Kylie: "Man I don't know, I haven't ridden a horse in years. I don't know if it would be the same."

Billie: "Trust me it is."

Kylie: "We should go ride horses before you leave for tour." 

Billie: "Totally."

Kylie: "I'll probably fuck it up but it's fine."

Billie: "What do you mean?"

Kylie: "I fuck up everything that's like my talent."

Billie: "Well, I don't think so."

Next thing you know, I'm lost in her sparkling grey eyes that have to be fucking contacts. I saw her eyes flick down to my lips and I laughed because I thought it was funny that she wanted to kiss me, once she started to lean in, I leaned...

------------------

are y'all gonna hate billie?

thanks ily

words: 1150