- O n e h u n d r e d & t w e n t y n i n e -

I pulled up to Maddie's apartment, but I didn't go in right away. I looked in the mirror, I wasn't like sobbing when I was talking to Finneas. But enough tears came out to make my eyes puffy, I groaned because Maddie's going to notice that something is wrong and what do I tell her? Oh I'm beating myself up on the inside you shouldn't feel this way. Oh I feel like shit because there's nothing that I can do about you feeling this way.

I teared up at the thoughts that I was having and I wiped my eyes, I'm hoping Maddie is so caught up in what's happening that she won't notice that something is wrong.

I got out of the car and put a fake smile on my face, I opened the door and my jaw dropped. Maddie's outfit, is amazing.

Maddie: "Yay, you're here, you can take my picture."

Good, she's caught up.

Via Instagram: 

Liked by: billieeilish, finneas and 4,421,374 others

madisonvoyage: a bad bitch... you might say.

billieeilish: damn shorty!

bhadbhabie: you did not need to pop off this hard.

mvupdates: I stan a queen!

She turned off her phone and gave me a hug, I hugged her back so tight. She's caught up, she doesn't realize what's really going on, she's ready to have a bomb ass time. When she realized I was hugging her tight, she started to hug me back tighter. Oh no, is she catching on?

We both pulled away from the hug, I made sure that I kept the smile on my face.

Maddie: "You look good babygirl." She gave me a kiss. 

I smiled at her, like a genuine one and I walked over to her couch and sat down. She said she didn't want to leave until seven it's six-fifteen, I looked at my phone to see a text from Finneas.

Finneas🙃

You okay?

yeah she hasn't noticed that anything's wrong, I'll talk to her tomorrow.

Okay, see you later.

okay.

Read at 6:18PM 

She sat down by me her knee was rested on my thigh, I put my hand on her knee and rubbed it reassuringly.

Maddie: "Are you coming back here after the event?"

Billie: "Of course, you do remember what happened last time right?"

She was looking at the table for second, then she looked at with her eyes wide.