- O n e h u n d r e d & s i x t y e i g h t -

Holden: "After this, you're done for tonight and then you leave tomorrow?"

Maddie: "Yeah, why?"

Holden: "Meet with Kenzie about it and make all of that happen, but when you do. Don't mention every little thing to Billie, don't mention everything you're achieving. Print out what Billie told you to do, and then one day just hand her the paper. Then watch her eyes light up as she realizes that you've done it." 

Maddie: "I have never loved an idea more. That's fucking fire, but how is not going to know what I'm doing if she sees me in London doing Fashion Week?" 

Holden: "Billie is a very busy girl I assume, just with how big she is. There's a really high chance that she's not going to notice what's happening and she's probably not going to remember every little thing that's on the list. So when you hand her the paper, it'll hit her and then she'll put all the pieces together." 

Maddie: "That's genius, thank you." 

Holden: "Why are you still sitting here? Go meet with Kenzie and tell her what you wanna accomplish." 

Maddie: "You're right, thank you."

Holden: "Don't mention it, go."

I gave him a smile, and I packed up my bag and I walked out of the door. I got a taxi because I didn't have enough time to get an Uber.

Calling Kenzie🌵:

Kenzie: "Hello?"

Maddie: "I'm on my way back to the hotel, and I wanna talk about what I want to do after tour."

Kenzie: "Already? You haven't even started tour though."

Maddie: "I know, but Holden gave me the best idea and I need to put that into action as soon as possible and it would be good for you, because I don't want you to be out of a job while I'm away."

Kenzie: "Maddie, listen to yourself for a second. You were so overworked and you've been looking forward to this break, let's wait until you get back."

Maddie: "No, that's not what I'm saying, I want you to know what I want to do and I want you to make sure that a majority of that stuff can be ready for when I get back."

Kenzie: "Oh! You want to be prepared?"

Maddie: "Yes!"

Kenzie: "Why didn't you word it like that?"

Maddie: "Because, I'm thinking too quick."

Kenzie: "You like the ideas you have?"

Maddie: "Well... They're not my ideas." I smiled.

...

I walked up to the elevator and I pushed the button to my floor, I didn't even bother to go my room. I went to Kenzie's, I had the screenshot on my phone ready to show her what I wanted to do. I knocked on the door and she opened it almost instantly.

Kenzie: "Hey, you sounded like you were really passionate about what you wanted to do? Before you commit to this, are you sure you wanna do it?"

Maddie: "Yes." I replied with not one ounce of hesitation.

Kenzie: "Well what do you want to do?"

I handed her my phone, and it looked like she already had seen this before.

Maddie: "Have you seen this before?"

Kenzie: "Billie showed it to me, when she first thought of the idea. And I loved it, and she asked to make sure that you were able to achieve these things."

Maddie: "Bitch really is always one step ahead of me, I wanna do this and then not tell her I'm doing this. Then randomly one day, I just wanna hand her the paper and watch her eyes light up as she realizes that I've done it." 

Kenzie: "I hate how cute you guys are, but let's plan this out strategically. How crammed do you wanna be? When do you want everything, is there something you want everything to be planned around?"

Maddie: "There's nothing that I want this to be planned around, I just want to be able to do this successfully and pretty quickly. But have you already been working on this?"

Kenzie: "Yeah, I briefly looked into everything and most things are possible. I didn't bring anything up because Billie never told me if she gave you list or not, but yeah everything's possible pretty much. What week do you want to leave tour, so you can furnish your house?"

Maddie: "I'll look into it, I want a little break right now though."

Kenzie: "Okay so you leave tomorrow at 3 here, and that will be noon there, and you'll get at 4 her time. So you're basically going back in time." She laughed lightly.

Maddie: "I'm glad that this is going to plan out, and I'm going to miss you."

Kenzie: "I'mma miss you too, but your house is in my hands and I can't wait to see your success from it."

Maddie: "And I can't wait to have success from it." I smiled at her, and gave her a hug. I would literally be nowhere without Kenzie and I love the bitch to death.

Maddie: "I'mma go to hotel so I can cry, and go to sleep."

Kenzie: "Aw, babygirl why are you going to cry?"

Maddie: "Because, you will never know how much you mean to me and I would literally be nowhere without you."

Kenzie: "I love you, and you mean so much to me. Have fun on tour, and come see me before you leave tomorrow."

Maddie: "When do you fly back?"

Kenzie: "I fly back late tomorrow."

Maddie: "Have fun in L.A. you made my career."

Kenzie: "Do you have your keys?"

Maddie: "Yes."

Kenzie: "I need them."

Maddie: "Okay."

Kenzie: "Did you clean out your closet and your fridge and everything?"

Maddie: "Pretty much, if there's something you're not sure about just text me."

Kenzie: "I will text you everyday just because of how much I'm going to miss you, but you're going to have fun on tour with the love of you life."

Maddie: "I know I am, now please let me go cry in peace." I laughed.

Kenzie: "Okay, go. Don't cry too loud though, I don't want to cry too." She said as she wiped a single fallen tear from her eye.

Maddie: "It's a little late for that." I laughed slightly.

--------------------

bro i deleted this whole book yesterday because i'm dyslexic, and i tried to delete the draft of the sequel. and i deleted this instead. i have no clue how i got it back, but god that was a scary ass time.

thanks ily

words: 1087.