- O n e h u n d r e d & f i f t y t w o -

Tomorrow though, I do have a meeting. Then Kenzie and I wanna tour New York. But besides that, tomorrow's chill.

I had way too much time to kill before it was time for the night time portion of the shoot, I've looked online the pictures of New York at night are cool as hell. So to kill time, I decided to take a nap.

A couple hours later.

I woke up to my phone ringing, I didn't look to see who it was.

Maddie: "Hello?"

Billie: "Dude, shorty. Okay so, I was doing the meet and greet right, and they were talking about you and they got something for you and that made me realize how many people have came here to tell me to tell you something."

I didn't say anything she just kept talking.

Billie: "Anyways, I called to tell you that you're big and you made it. Did I wake you up?"

Maddie: "Yeah, but you're fine. I had to get up anyways."

Billie: "Are you celebrating your birthday there?"

Maddie: "Yeah, a few days before we're gonna have a night out or whatever. I don't know what we're doing, I haven't talked to Kenzie."

Billie: "When are you gonna tour New York?"

Maddie: "Tomorrow after my meeting."

Billie: "Okay shorty, I love and miss you."

Maddie: "I love and miss you too babygirl."

Call Ended.

I looked at the time, and it was like seven. I looked outside and the sun was setting.

Calling Holden😁

Holden: "Hey, how was your meeting?"

Maddie: "It went good, when do you wanna shoot?"

Holden: "In about forty minutes, and I wanna apologize. I saw the pictures going around. I'm sorry, I should've thought about that. But it went right over my head."

Maddie: "You're completely fine, Billie talked to me she said that it's fine. She knows that nothing happened and she just wanted an explanation."

Holden: "You guys have a lot of trust."

Maddie: "I know, you're fine so don't stress over it. It went right over my head too, no one knows that Billie and I are together so they're just assuming. They have no clue what's going on and very few people actually know what's going on."

Holden: "I didn't know what was going on either, I was just assuming too until you told me on the plane. I really should've taken that into consideration, and I wasn't trying to make a move on you or anything. You and Billie have a love that's unreal, and I would never do anything to fuck that up."

Maddie: "I know you wouldn't, I'll see you soon."

Holden: "Okay, I'll text you when I'm on my way up."

Maddie: "Okay."

Call Ended.

I slowly got out of bed and got dressed into what I was going to wear for the night, I was really excited for this shoot. I have never done a night shoot before.

I don't know though, I hope the vibe between Holden and I isn't weird now. I could tell just by the way he sounded that he was hurt by the situation, he didn't mean for it to get like this, and since like the world ships Billie and I, everyone was giving him hate for it.

It didn't take me long to get ready, but I was fucking tired as hell.

I wanna get to know Holden more, but I don't know, I wanna ask about his family so badly, but I don't wanna talk about mine. Shit, I don't think I wanna tell anybody else because the moment I had with Billie topped the whole thing and I don't know if I can fully trust him yet.

I was sitting on the bed, scrolling through Instagram. I didn't know the picture had spread until hours later, cause I was meeting with Kenzie and I didn't have time to look through Instagram. I wanted to say something though, I wanted to address the rumors. But that's the one thing that you don't wanna do, because if I confirmed every rumor, then everyone would know that Billie and I are together and everyone would that I have a shitty ass family.

I was debating posting something on my story, but I wanted to talk to Kenzie to see what I should really do. I walked out of my hotel room with everything that I would need for the night, and I knocked on her door. She insisted on different rooms so I could have my alone time.

I knocked on the door and I heard her walk over to it. She opened and gave me a smile.

Kenzie: "Hi, how are you?"

Maddie: "I'm good, I just wanted to talk to you about what I should do about the Holden rumors, do I confirm it? Or do I just shrug it off?"

Kenzie: "I don't think you should say anything, because then people would expect you to confirm everything and we cant have that."

Maddie: "I was thinking the exact same thing, thank you."

Kenzie: "Aren't you about to go shoot with him?"

Maddie: "Yeah."

Kenzie: "How late are you gonna be out with him?"

Maddie: "I don't know, I hope not long."

Kenzie: "Good, I wanted tour tomorrow pretty early."

Maddie: "Okay, that's fine."

I walked out of her room, and I see Holden walking up my door.

Holden: "Hey, I was just about to text you." He gave a light laugh.

I laughed at him, and gave him a hug.

Holden: "Are you ready to go?"

Maddie: "Yeah, so where are we shooting?"

Holden: "At this private pool on a rooftop and then I have another idea that we can do now."

Maddie: "Okay. I smiled at him.

-------------------------

the phone call that Maddie and Billie had is crucial in a later chapter, just saying you better analyze that shit. I've been tossing and turning with the dumbass idea, but the idea. is something y'all can predict, lmaoo, it's nothing OrIgInAl.

thanks ily

words: 1002