- O n e h u n d r e d & t h i r t y t h r e e -

The Next Day: August 21st, Wednesday at 12:43PM

Via Instagram:

Liked by: billieeilish, itskenziebitch and 5,321,032 others

madisonvoyage: the colorful collection out with prettylittlething! With good news comes bad news, this is my last collection with prettylittlething. I'll still be working with them and I still love working with them, but we decided it was best for me to take a break from clothing lines, and focus on things that can grow my career in a more efficient way. Thanks ily all for supporting this line, and it wouldn't be successful with out each of you.

mvupdates: is there a reason you're quitting clothing?

madisonvoyage: @mvupdates recently, with my career, I've felt stuck. So I decided to take a break from clothing to focus, on bigger and better things.

billieeilish: im proud fo you.

madisonvoyage: @billieeilish thank you, for everything.

I locked my phone, and I put it on the table. I can't believe that's my last line with prettylittlething until after tour, I haven't been working with them for that long. But I have created so much with them and I could not be more proud of the line that I created.

Billie's coming over today just to hang out, we're trying to spend as much time together as possible before she leaves, I know that I'm going to see her soon, but she doesn't know that, she thinks that she's not gonna see me until the New York shows. But I'll be there by the time she's in Colorado.

Billie's POV:

I leave for tour, on the twenty-seventh. You know that's six days away, I got time, no I don't today could possibly be my last day with Maddie due to how busy I am. Now that thought, hurts my brain. I've been thinking about what I need to do about her, and I think I know what I wanna do.

Billie: "Hey mom, can I talk to you? It's about Maddie."

Maggie: "Of course." She patted the couch and I sat down.

Billie: "So tour's coming, very quickly, and I was thinking about what I should do about Maddie. I think I wanna call it quits."

My moms smiled turned into a frown.

Billie: "No, that's not what I mean, her and I have been talking about this for awhile, she said that when I get back she'll still want me, and I still want her. I'm not calling it quits because there's someone else, I'm calling it quits so she doesn't have to be restricted while I'm away. I feel like if we're not together, while I'm away then I'll feel less guilty about leaving her."

Maggie: "You shouldn't feel guilty about leaving her, this is something that you can't help. This is something that's inevitable and you can't escape it Bil."

Billie: "I know. But, while I'm away I don't want her to be committed to a title."

Maggie: "So you're saying you still wanna talk to her, how you do now, but you just don't want the title 'girlfriend?"

Billie: "Sure, what should I do?"

Maggie: "I think you should do whatever you think's best."

Billie: "I wanna do what's best for her, but I don't wanna hurt her."

Maggie: "You're not going to hurt her, she's going to understand why you're doing this."

Billie: "Really? Will she? Have you met her? She's wishy-washy with everything and she doubts almost everything, I could say that's there's no one else and she wouldn't believe me, you wanna know why she's like this because of Nicoles bitch ass."

Maggie: "I've talked to Maddie about you, with her, I know how much she loves and cares for you. She'll understand Billie."

Billie: "I just wanna do what's best for her, but I don't wanna hurt her."

Maggie: "You're not going to hurt her, she's going to understand why you're doing this."

I ran my hands through my hair, hoping that my mom was right. I can see Maddie understanding but I can also see her mind taking over.

Billie: "Okay, I'mma head over there."

Maggie: "Woah, you're breaking up with her now?"

Billie: "No, In a couple days."

Maggie: "Oh okay."

Skip Ahead To Billie's Arrival At Maddie's:

I unlocked the door to see Maddie looking at me with pure mischief in her eyes.

Billie: "What did you do?" I asked playfully while closing the door.

Maddie: "I got a tattoo."

Billie: "I looked at her arms, and her neck but there was nothing there."

Billie: "Where?"

Maddie: "My ear."

Billie: "Which one? You have two."

She laughed at my joke. "My left one."

I walked up to her left side, and I looked behind her ear and it said 'baby girl.' There is no way that this bitch got a tattoo after me.

Billie: "Aw, shorty, it's cute, I love it." I pulled her into a hug, because it meant a lot.

Maddie: "I got it because my mom used to call me that, and I call you that. So it has two meanings." She smiled at me.

I placed a short, meaningful kiss on her lips and I hugged her more. How the hell am I going to leave her?

Via Instagram:

Liked by: billieeilish, bhadbhabie and 3,213,098 others

madisonvoyage: yes I got a tattoo and a tongue piercing within two days, I promise I'm okay😂

mvupdates: you did not!

bhadbhabie: that looks really nice.

billieeilish: i love you.

-------------------

i came up with a title for my new story, and i could not be happier with it.

this book is coming to an end so quickly, and i go back to school tomorrow. so the frequent updates are probably gonna stop. because i pulled all nighters to write the ones i did.

thanks ily

words: 1000