- N i n e t e e n -

I got my bag and I headed over to Billie's, I was low-key so fucking tired but I can't let Billie think somethings up.

I stopped at the store to get a water because I'm dehydrated, but my phone went off.

Maggie🐣

By the way, Billie's kind of on to you. She said that you're hiding something that happened recently, she knows it's not about your ex. So I'm just letting you know.

okay thank you

What are you going to tell her if she does ask you?

no clue.

You should say that- i dont even know what you should say.

me either, I'll figure it out when I get there.

Okay❤️

❤️

Read at 9:13PM

I paid for my water and then I walked back to my car and I was stopped by some fans.

Fan: "Omg are you Madison Voyage?"

I'm caught.

Maddie: "Yeah!" I said with the fakest smile.

Fan: "Can I take a picture with you?"

Maddie: "Of course."

Fan: "Thank you."

Maddie: "Wait."

Fan: "Yeah?"

I kneeled down so I'm at her height.

Maddie: "Look so something so big is coming up, and I can't have you post that picture. Can you please keep this picture a secret, don't let one person post it. Please I have so must trust in you."

Fan: "Yeah of course, I know why. I wouldn't want you to get caught. By the way I'm mvupdates on Instagram."

Maddie: "Omg it's you! It's so good to meet you, I gave her another hug. Thank you for not posting it, I'mma follow you right now."

Fan: "Omg really?!?"

Maddie: "Yeah of course, you're really doing me a favor."

Fan: "Don't worry I got you, I gotta go though. You secret is safe with me."

Maddie: "Thank you!" 

I'm praying that she won't post it, I lurk on her account all the time. She seems trustworthy, I got in my car to go to Billie's. It was now 9:39.

I walk up Billie's pathway and I knock on the door and Claudia let me in.

Claudia: "Omg hey it's good to see you again." She pulled me into a hug.

Maggie came out of the kitchen.

Maggie: "Maddie!"

Maddie: "Hey Maggie!"

Maggie: "Billie's upstairs in her room."

Maddie: "Okay! Bye guys, it was nice seeing you again Claudia."

I could sense that Claudia smiled.

I walk up the stairs to see a closed door, I knock on it and I hear Billie walk towards the door.

Billie: "Shorty, what are you doing here?" She pulled me into a hug.

Maddie: "I had some free time, so I came over here." I stood on my tippy toes so I could kiss her.

Billie: "Awww that's fun." She kissed the top of my head.

Maddie: "So what did you do today?"

Billie: "Sat in that chair for a nice six hours."

Maddie: "Are you being serious?" I laughed

Billie: "Really wish I was joking."

Maddie: "Damn I made you lazy."

Billie: "Nah, it's just tours coming up and it's a lot of like office work almost. Like we're good for shows, we have the setlist and the prices and everything like that. So now I just get asked the same questions every time I have a meeting."

Maddie: "Awww, I'm glad your tour is going good and is all set."

Billie: "Thanks shorty. How was your day?"

Maddie: "The first shoot was long but it was fun, we used back drops today and then we shot for Instagram. Then I had my fitting we got the dress for the carpet tomorrow."

Fuck, I caught myself in my own lie.

Billie looked at me.

I smiled.

Billie's POV:

I caught her in her lie.

Billie: "I'll be right back shorty, stay here."

I ran down the stairs and I pulled my mom off the couch and took her into the corner of the kitchen.

Billie: "Mommy she lied."

Maggie: "What do you mean?"

Billie: "The other day we were at the twins house and she walked out on the phone with her manager I assume, and when she walked out she looked heartbroken. Then she comes back in like five minutes later, she couldn't stop smiling. I asked her what was up, she hesitated before she gave me an answer. She said that the dress was ready for the carpet tomorrow and it's gonna be fire, but literally two seconds ago she said that she had a fitting about said dress before she came here."

My mom was concentrated on trying to figure something out, and then I guess it clicked.

Maggie: "How do I word this? Basically she has something coming up that she can't tell you, I know what it is. I promise you it's nothing bad she doesn't wanna hide it from you, she can't she just can't Billie."

Billie: "How the hell are you able to know what's going on and I'm not?"

Maggie: "Just don't question it, let her work her magic. It'll all pay off in the long run."

Billie: "That's what Maddie said, you both make no sense."

I walked away from her and back upstairs. I just wanted to know what was going on, I'll literally put pieces together, I don't give a fuck. I'll figure out what's going on.

The second I walk back in the room Maddie starts talking.

Maddie: "Look, I know you caught me in my own lie and I caught myself too. I know you told your mom that I lied, and I know you know she knows what's going on. But I'm sorry for lying to you I really am, I know you're smart and I know you'll figure it out. If you figure it out everything will be ruined."

Billie: "Shorty, I'm not mad or anything. I'm just confused. If you would've told me from the start that you can't tell me what's going on but can somehow tell my mother then I would've understood."

She raised an eyebrow at me.

Billie: "That sounded fucking stupid didn't it?'

She nodded

Billie: "And you just called me smart like five times in a row."

Maddie: "Don't make me regret my decision."

I rolled my eyes at her. 

------------------------

literally wrote this chapter in like seven minutes, i'm getting better at typing with my nails lmao. if it seems like ive had my nails on for awhile its because most of this prewritten because i dont have a life okay bye 

thanks ily

words: 1084