- F o r t y n i n e -

Next day (July 9th) Tuesday.

Billie's POV:

I woke up, not excited like I usually am. I had one thing on my to do list today, that was to give Maddie tickets for her nieces birthday.

I got out of bed, hoping to see Maddie. I hope she see's that I'm miserable and then like kisses me and makes it better, but if I know Maddie. Sadly, that won't happen.

I pull up to her driveway and parked in the spot that I always park in, I debated knocking and then I heard her inside. It sounded like she was walking down the stairs and I heard my music? I laughed quietly not wanting to draw attention that I was here, I slipped the envelope under the door. I heard her pick it up and open it, I rush back to my car and drive. There was no destination.

Inside the envelope there was two tickets to my Texas show in October and a note that said "for your nieces birthday, love you. Billie <3" I rewrote that note one hundred times, not knowing how to word it. As I was spaced off in my thoughts my phone dinged, I was sitting in front of my favorite Mexican restaurant wanting food.

Shorty❤️

thank you

you're welcome, can we fix this?

um come over on Thursday at noon.

bet❤️

❤️

Read at 12:46PM

My heart started beating normally for the first in three days, the fact that she barely even said a sentence to me made me beyond happy. I cant wait to fix things. On Thursday. At Noon

I walk in my favorite Mexican place, and I order my usual. I walk back into the car, and I eat it while I'm scrolling through Instagram.

Via Instagram Explore Page:

So there's stories now recommend to me, so I clicked on one that caught my eye. Her at was @nicolesmith, I didn't clock anything though. It was a picture of her and written on it said "Gonna make shit right tomorrow." I still had no clue who it was, she looked familiar. But she was too pretty to be Maddie's Nicole. I clicked on her profile, to look at more recent pictures. It was her. Must have been an old picture, cause that bitch was way prettier back in the day. I looked to see who she follows, me, Tana, the twins, Dani, and Maddie. The only one I was hoping I wouldn't see.

But then I got a notification from Instagram.

Via Instagram: 

Liked by: finneas, bhadbhabie and 12,433 others

madisonvoyage: thanks @fashionnova 🤗

billieeilish: fuck it up.

mvupdates: I like that you're consistent now.

belltwins: blues clues head ass