- S e v e n t y n i n e -

We walked slowly to the car, Billie had my suitcase and I had my backpack just because I refused to give it to her. With the condition that I'm in, I don't wanna carry it. But I know that it irritates her when I don't let her do shit for me, I know she's going to take care of me this whole time; so why not make it fun? 

Billie opened the door for me, while she put the suitcase in the trunk. I nuzzle up into a ball in the seat, as the pains in my stomach continue. My throat hurts like a bitch because they gave me a prescription to fill when I got back to LA, so therefore I've been dying from strep throat for a nice 20 hours.

Maddie: "I gotta get this prescription filled." I held it up in my hand.

Billie: "Okay." She took the prescription from me and put it in the little container in front of the gear stick thing, she laced our hands together. While with my free hand I was digging through my pocket to try and get my phone to call Kenzie.

Calling Kenzie🌵

Kenzie: "Hey how's San Diego?"

Maddie: "I'm back in LA, I have a list of the medical problems that I currently have."

Kenzie: "Oh no."

Maddie: "The one that takes the number one spot is food poisoning, the one that came in second place is strep throat. They said that it's been building up for two weeks, which means that it's very serve and I'm dying. Then the third one is that and I quote what the doctor said, "You are mentally and physically exhausted and strained, but with what you do and your condition. You have a week off, that should make the strep throat calm down. But it won't fully go away until about a week and half to two and half weeks. If I rest properly then I should be better, but he said that I won't fully be healed until I slow down for good."

Kenzie: "What do you wanna do?"

Maddie: "What the hell do you mean what do I wanna do?"

Kenzie: "That's what I mean what do you wanna do?"

Maddie: "I mean clearly I'mma take the week off, and try to get better. Like this is a-fucking-lot and I feel like no one see's how much I really work. I'mma try and get better but with the way shit's going I don't think I'm ever going to get better, like the food poisoning will go away and so will the strep but everything else. Shit's permanent." I started talking softer because it really fucking hurt to talk.

Kenzie: "Take this time, you'll get better. Please take this time to really decompose and take it easy."

Maddie: "I will."

Kenzie: "Bye Maddie."

Call ended. 

I put my phone away and rest my head on Billie's arm that rested on the consul, I could sense that she smiled at me when she squeezed my hand. The car was silent, but not an awkward silent it was peaceful. I was so ready to go home and knock the fuck out.

Billie: "What did you do in San Diego?"

Maddie: "They practically booked out all of my August."

Billie: "Please tell me that you're joking."

Maddie: "I am, August is just a bunch of releases for prettylittlething. I have a couple shoots, for those said releases. But after my launch with Calvin Klein, I'm done."

Billie: "Good you'll finally get some rest."

Maddie: "I don't know."

Billie: "What do you mean?"  

Maddie: "I don't know don't get me wrong- fuck it hurts so bad to talk." I coughed. "The sicknesses will go away, but like the mentally and physically strained. It's been with me for years so I don't know why it would go away now."

Billie: "Maddie, you're so overworked."

I nodded.

Billie exhaled like she was going to say something, but then she didn't. She just squeezed my hand instead. 

Billie: "Okay, I'mma leave the car running then." She kissed the top of my head before she got out of the car. I smiled to myself, I sat up once I knew she was inside and I started coughing my lungs up. But get this, it hurt to cough.

Dani💅🏼

hey bitch how are you?

dying.

when do you get home?

im back in LA rn, but i dont wanna see anyone until im cured.

bitch ik you're lying, bil's with you.

someone has to take care of me, and I know that she won't leave me no matter what I say. So let me get one person sick, I don't wanna harm your health😂

the twins and I miss you, we need to have a sleepover.

bet ho, im free almost all of august.

okay I'll text you when you're better love you bitch ❤️

love you too whore.

Read at 6:16PM

Via Instagram:

Liked by: finneas, belltwins and 834,043 others

madisonvoyage: I've been to the doctor, I have food poisoning strep throat, and I'm mentally and physically drained. This next week should be fun.

mvupdates: get better bb we love you❤️

belltwins: get better mad's we love you

I smiled at the comments before putting my head back on the consul thing in between the seats. I guess I fell asleep because the next thing I remember is Billie putting some bags in the backseat and then getting in the front and lacing our fingers together. 

Billie: "I got some extra shit, like in case you die on me."

I laughed at her. I was stroking her ring with my thumb, just because I know she's worried about me. She's been trying to tell me that this is going to happen, but I didn't listen to her. 

We pull up to my apartment, and she gets my keys out of the container thing. She unlocked my door and then came back to get me, she opened my door. She put one arm under my legs pulling me towards the door and the lifted me up by my hips, I l wrapped my legs around her waist and my arms around her neck. I missed her, so I was holding on to her really tightly. 

------------------

shit is coming. 

thanks ily 

words: 1075