- F o r t y s i x -

Flashback.

An unknown person who is only relevant right now: "I saw Nicole walk outside."

Maddie: "Okay thank you."

I walked outside to see Nicole talking to some dude that I have never seen before, I gave her my phone earlier. But I wanted to take pictures.

Maddie: "Hey Nico-" I tripped over the wet pavement.

Nicole caught me and looked me in the eyes, so much rain was landing on my face. I squinted my eyes to try to see, but I was caught by Nicole's twinkling hazel eyes. I felt my breathing hitch as she made the person she was with leave, so it was only me and her. She brought her other hand up to my face, to move a piece of hair that was sticking to my face due to the moisture coming from the sky. I could see the lust in her eyes, I have never seen that twinkle before.

She finally pulls me all the way, both of her hands were around my waist. I've never felt this way before. She moved her hands slowly up my back, making me shiver even though it's humid outside. Her hands had made their way to my jaw, cupping it to pull me in. Everything around me had stopped, everything in that moment, my heart, my breathing shut down. I've longed for this moment, I need her touch more than I need air right now.

After what felt like eternity, she finally closed the space between us. I finally got what I have wanted for so long, the setting could not be more perfect. She tugged on my bottom lip making me weak, she knows the impact that she has on me. She knows how to get under my skin in the best ways possible.

We both pulled away, we kept our foreheads connected. Rain was slipping through every now and then landing on our faces. I looked down at Nicoles lips to see her biting her bottom one, revealing her perfectly white teeth.

Nicole: "Damn, bet you weren't expecting that."

All I could do was shake my head, I couldn't even try to form a sentence.

Billie: "Maddie?"

I didn't say anything, I was still caught up in what I relived.

Billie: "Earth to Maddie?"

I was coming back to reality, I had lost all feeling of what was happening around me currently. I just relived that moment, almost clearer than when it happened. I just relived the moment that I thought was the best moment of my life.

-End of flashback- 

A/N: i just wanna know why thats the most descriptive i have been this entire story and i wrote this on paper like two weeks ago. like the amount of time i changed this dude omg. okay back to the story. 

I felt the burning tears start to form in my eyes, I avoided all eye contact with Billie. The second I look at her, I'll break. I can't let her think she's the reason, I'm like this. I inhaled trying to fix my body from what it just went through again.

Maddie: "Hey I'm tired, I think you should go. I had fun though, the last couple of days have been so much." I yawned. "I love you, bye." I was shoving her to the door.

Billie: "What did I do?"

Maddie: "Oh nothing, I just got tired. You didn't do anything wrong, bye, love you. Ill text you when I text you."

I said all of that in one breath, I pushed Billie out the door and I tuned off all my lights. I walked over to the corner of my living room and turned on the yellow based lamp, I snuggled into the chair. I pulled out this one book that I have read literally a million times, I looked at all the highlighted lines. It's hidden on my bookshelf so no one ever looks at it. I looked at one of the lines that was highlight, I exhaled after I read it.

Maddie: "Thank you."

I put the book back on the shelf, I walked upstairs and I lay in bed for like an hour and half in silence before I fell asleep. 

I woke up at like 3am due to my phone dinging.

Dani💅🏻

Hey

Just wanted to know if we're still on for tomorrow.

yes you could've fit that into one text message you dumbass.

Nah I knew Billie is there so I thought y'all would still be awake.

she's not here I sent her home.

Are ya'll okay?

Read at 2:47AM

We are okay, but like I don't know. I just feel like she'd be better with someone who isn't always worried about their past sneaking up on them. Tana and Nicole both have shit on me that they could spill any second but yet they haven't. Shit they could be waiting for the perfect moment to ruin it all, all of it.

I wasn't even really tired, I just basically took a nap. I told Billie she did nothing wrong, which was nothing but the truth. But that kiss was one of the memories that was burned out my mind, I promised myself that I wouldn't think about that moment ever again. Especially if I was in the same room with someone I love. Because even though, they don't know what I was thinking. It's still not fair to them.

I was lost in my thoughts and my phone dinged.

(Instagram) nicolesmith started following you.

Maddie: "You have got to be kidding me." I groan as I see it, I turned off my phone and rolled over to the other side of the bed. As more thoughts swarmed my mind. But I never answered Dani's question.

Dani💅🏻

but to answer your question, we're still on.

Maddie.

I'll tell you tomorrow.

Okay I love you.

I love you too.

Read at 3:13AM

So many thoughts were on my mind for no reason, the things I was thinking weren't even relevant to like anything that was going on in my life currently. Everything was coming back to me for no reason

---------------------

y'all today is a special day, i wasn't planning on posting this today... but im eating myself alive that i left you guys with the fattest cliffhanger,  so idk if this helps y'all lmaoooo. but just know SHIT IS COMING, sooner than you think. 

but i got some plot twists coming at you. 

thanks ily

words: 1081