- S i x t y f i v e -

Next Day: July 16th, Tuesday at 9:39AM

Billie's POV:

Maddie didn't call me last night, but I didn't trip about it because I know how busy she was and how tired she'd be. I'm beyond proud of her for working her ass off to remain where she is, but they're really overworking her, she's going to be exhausted.

I was staring at the ceiling and my phone rang.

Maddie: "Hiiiiii."

Billie: "Helllllllooooooo."

Maddie: "Sorry I didn't call you last night, I came home as passed out."

Billie: "You're fine I was asleep too. What time is your shoot?"

Maddie: "Noon-4."

Billie: "Are you shooting shooting today?"

Maddie: "No probably not, we're probably gonna edit. They might wanna meet with me, I don't know yet."

Billie: "Oh."

Maddie: "I'm so excited for tonight."

Billie: "Me too, I'mma look fire." I laughed.

Maddie: "Me too bitch."

Billie: "How are you getting there?"

Maddie: "You." She laughed.

Billie: "I figured, the twins and Dani going?"

Maddie: "As far as I know."

Billie: "How are they getting there?"

Maddie: "Dani's going with them."

Billie: "Ohhhhhh." 

Maddie: "What time did you wake up?"

Billie: "Like 8?"

Maddie: "That's when I was supposed to wake up." She giggled.

Billie: "Text me when I need to be at your house to pick you up, actually text me when I should start getting ready and then I'll be there."

Maddie: "Okay, bye I love you."

Billie: "I love you too shorty." 

Via Instagram: 

Liked by: finneas, billieeilish and 12,465 others

madisonvoyage: imma be posting hella, so get ready.

billieeilish: damn

bhadbhabie: cant wait to see your looks tonight.

belltwins: you're still a bumblebee.

madisonvoyage: @belltwins 🙄

Maddie's POV:

There is no way that I'm going to be able to pull anything off today. I'm at the Calvin Klein shoot until 4, and then I still don't like one of my looks. So I have to change that, then I have the whole party. I'mma be so fucking tired. 

I'm at the shoot which is held in a building owned by Calvin Klein, so there's a studio and meeting rooms and everything you need to be able to do this.

Kenzie: "They wanna meet with you for an hour, to talk about the future of you and your line. They also wanna talk about being signed with them, you didn't hear that from me though. I don't wanna impact your decision, but do you really have time to be signed with them and follow their rules and stuff?"

Maddie: "Don't get me wrong, I'd love to be signed with them. But I can't do shit until I get back from tour, they keep booking me to do this and that to make sure that I have enough time to go on tour. But from the start I fucked up by planning, I should've never planned this. Not because of Billie or anything even close to her, but the fact that brands, companies, interviewers, everyone has seen me grind my ass off this month. No one knows why though, I'm doing this so I can have a month off. It's not even a month off because I'm still shooting on certain days around the country, but the fact that they have seen me grind this month means I can do it again. So they're not going to think of me as a person, they're going to think of me as a business opportunity."

Kenzie: "Well I hate to be that bitch, but like you had this coming with fame."

Maddie: "I know that, I don't know. I just wish the days where I wasn't really as big, I didn't waste them like I did." I looked down.

Kenzie: "I know you're doubting like everything now, but like you're so good at this. This is what you were meant to do, not everyone has the opportunity to do what they're meant to do."

Maddie: "I know I'm good at it, but fuck every single day from here on out, I'll have to do something that's business related."

Kenzie: "Talk to Billie about it."

Maddie: "What do you mean?"

Kenzie: "That's something you guys can relate to hella, she's seventeen like thirty-four million on Instagram. Has an album that has like three billion streams, everyone wants to work with her because she's just so eye-catching. Her name makes millions. So the fact that you feel like this, she does too."

I looked at her, but I don't have time to talk to her about this. Not now, when I have a party coming up tonight and I don't know, I hate getting pitied dude. 

Meeting People: "Good to see you Madison, we wanna talk to you about the future of your line and potentially being signed with us." They said with such enthusiasm and perkiness.

They expected me to like stoked but hands down I wasn't...

Maddie: "Okay." I said with the most blunt tone.

Meeting people: "Are you okay?"

Maddie: "Yeah I'm fine really, I don't wanna be signed right now. Just cause I don't have time, I really don't have fucking time to be owned by a company. Like I love you guys with everything, but I'm not opposed to being signed in the future it's just right now, is the worst time that you put this on me."

Meeting people: "Okay that's completely fine, but we do want you to take a contract home and look over it. Yourself. But we do wanna talk about your line."

Maddie: "Okay." I said normally.

Meeting people: "The photos are coming out great, is there anyway we can fit like a last minute meeting in?"

Maddie: "Not till the beginning of August."

Meeting people: "Okay that'll work, restock."

Maddie: "As many batches as it takes to please the world, they're all expecting so much from this line so I gotta give it to them."

Meeting people: "Okay, when do you wanna start working on something new?"

I'm not going to be able to escape this. 

------------------ 

thanks ily

words: 1028