- F o r t y o n e -

I got up and walked down the stairs, I got two waters and I walked back up the stairs. I tossed one at Billie and she smiled. I sat mine down at my vanity, I walked to the bathroom and I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I sat down at my vanity and turned on the big bulb lights.

Maddie: "Oof, Jesus."

Billie laughed "What?"

Maddie: "Shit gets me every morning."

I just stared at myself in the mirror, until I got enough motivation to make myself look presentable.

I put my contacts in first, I don't know why but that shit hurts every fucking morning. It only hurts in my left eye, my right one is fine. I grabbed the contacts solution and put it in my eye and I blinked.

Maddie: "Look a bitch can see again."

Billie: "How blind are you?"

Maddie: "I can see, I just can't read shit thats far away."

I proceeded to do my everyday makeup, I spayed setting spray on me and I fanned my face. I took my hair out of the messy bun and I looked at it, I had no motivation to do this. I brushed it out and put it in a slick low ponytail, and I pulled some pieces out in the front to frame my face. I curled the front pieces and pulled them apart, I also did that with a few big pieces of the pony tail. I really don't wanna get dressed, but I have to. I walked into my closet and I put on my outfit, sprayed my perfume and put on deodorant. I walked out and Billie's mouth dropped.

Billie: "Damn shorty."

Maddie: "Welcome to the first time I've tried."

Billie: "I don't care you look good every day."

I rolled my eyes.

Maddie: "Come on let's go take pictures."

She got up off the bed and we walked downstairs, I walked to the couch and posed where all the natural lighting was coming in since it was early in the morning.

Billie: "You lowkey look like one of those special highlighters."

Maddie: "Love you too."

Billie: "Nah, I'm just playing kind of."

Maddie: "Okay give me the phone." I looked through all the photos she took, and I found the one that I liked and I posted it.

Via Instagram: Maddie's hair is black and long.

Liked by belltwins, bhadbhabie and 20,893 others

madisonvoyage: billie as she took this picture "you low-key look like one of those special high lighters."

mvupadtes: you look amazing damn.

billieeilish: i came on instagram just to comment.

bhadbhabie: man you finally wore something besides a hoodie and sweats. I'm proud of you.

I rolled my eyes as I read the comments, I walked to my junk drawer and dug through it until I found my other memory card. I put in the camera, I put the camera on the big tripod.

Maddie: "Billie, will you go stand in front of the camera so I can focus it?"

Billie: Sure."

I clicked on it, and it focused.

Maddie: "Okay thank you."

I pressed record and I jump in the frame.

Maddie: "Sup bitch, okay so today we're cleaning. In the past 3 weeks, I have tried to clean my apartment like 17 times. And it just never works, the first time, Billie came over, and she was supposed to help me. But she rode the toy car instead, so in other words, we didn't get shit done. She's here right now."

"Are you gonna help me clean this time?" I laughed.

Billie: "We will see."

Maddie: "If you help me, we'd get this done twice as fast."

Billie: "What happens when we're done?"

Maddie: "I don't know you'll see." I smiled at her.

Billie: "You playing?"

Maddie: "I don't know." I flipped my ponytail off my shoulder.

She looked at me with wide eyes, which caused me to laugh.

"Okay we're gonna clean now."

Maddie: "The rest of the video is gonna be time lapsed. So you can talk or whatever."

Billie: "Okay."

Maddie: "Dude I don't wanna clean my entire apartment." I looked around to see the mess that I've been living in for the past 3 weeks.

Billie: "If we just rush through it, we could easily crank through this in an hour and half."

Maddie: "I guess, you do the living room and I'll do the kitchen and dining room."

Billie: "Bet."

I watched Billie walk out of the frame and over to the living room, I put the dishes in the dishwasher and I put miscellaneous things in their assigned drawer. Then there was shit on the island that went all over my apartment.

After about 40 minutes we both finished cleaning our sections.

Billie: "Yo I'm done."

Maddie: "I am too."

Billie: "Are we going to do your bedroom?"

Maddie: "I don't wanna do this anymore, so therefore we are not going to."

Billie: "Lazy ass."

Maddie: "Come here to be in the outro."

Billie: "Coming."

Maddie: "Okay, we cleaned just over half of my apartment. We didn't clean upstairs and I don't want to, I'm too tired for that. So anyways Billie did end up helping, that's really it. Follow me on Instagram, love you thots.

I walked over to the camera to stop it from recording. I threw myself on the couch and Billie followed.

Billie: "I helped you clean, what do I get in return?" She smirked at me.

I smirked back at her and I put myself on her lap, I was straddling her. In a skirt that isn't the easiest thing.

Billie: "Well hello."

I laughed. "Hi."

I put my hand on Billie's neck and I pulled her in, her hands traveled all over back. She stopped kissing my lips, she kissed my cheek and then her lips traveled down to my neck. She started sucking ever so lightly, the tiniest moan escaped my mouth. She smiled while she was sucking in the same spot. Before this got too heated, I reconnected our lips. We both pulled away at the same time, we left out foreheads touching. I bit my lip and Billie smirked.

Billie: "I love you."

Maddie: "I love you too." I kissed her again.

---------------

i cant express how much i hate this chapter, like this is the worst chapter that i have written this far.

thanks ily

words: 1069