- S e v e n t e e n -

Billie walked over to me and we started walking to the car, the second we stepped outside I took my hand out of her hand and she looked at me like I just curved her. We got into the car and once we both got comfy.

She started the car and started driving.

Billie: "Why'd you curve me?"

Maddie: "How do I explain this?"

Billie looked at me like I'mma break her heart dude omg.

Maddie: "No no no babygirl it's nothing bad, so let's say I made a deal with my manager. To where I get something I want only if I'm beyond careful with you."

Billie: "What are you getting in return?"

Maddie: "That's the thing, we don't know if I can get what I want. But in case I am able to get what I want, I have to be careful when I'm with you."

Billie: "What about the video, your nails."

Maddie: "My manager knows about that, that's the final time that I can be that- that free I guess. But in the long run if I do get what I want, I'll be so happy. You'll be happy too." If that gave it away I'mma jump out of the car.

Billie: "What if you don't get what you want, and we were careful for no reason?"

Maddie: "There's a higher chance that I'll get what I want. I have a meeting tonight about it after the meeting with my manager."

Billie: "Okay?" She's so confused, I feel so bad.

Maddie: "Dani told me that she knows why I'm scared you're going to feel sorry for me."

Billie: "She told you?"

Maddie: "Yea, and I told her I already knew."

Billie: "I'm glad that she told you instead of hiding it from you."

Maddie: "Me too."

We turned the corner and we were at my apartment building, I looked at my door and then I looked back at Billie. We both leaned it and we moved in motion together, we pulled away and we both had smirks on our faces.

Maddie: "Bye babygirl."

Billie: "Bye shorty."

I got out of the car and unlocked my door, my shit was still messy. But clean enough to have a meeting, I walked upstairs to see my unmade bed and my destroyed room from packing for literally two days. While I was unpacking I noticed that I had one of Billie's hoodies that I never had before, I unfold it and a note fell out.

"When I hugged you, I noticed the hoodie that you have smells like you. So here's a new one <3

-Love Billie.

I smiled and I took a picture of it and sent it to her.

Bil❤️

Attachment: 1 Image.

❤️

💞

I got my clothes and showered, I was in there for like forty-five minutes it was a fun time. I got out and I changed into something that my manger wouldn't freak out about and I walked down stairs and I see that Dani posted her YouTube video. I didn't even see the rough cut of it, we filmed for an hour and it's a nine minute video.

I was nervous to see what the video turned out to be, I was sitting on my couch starring at me and Billie. I didn't care about what anyone else was doing, when the part came to my nail. Dani focused it on the center of the board so my nail was blurred but not obviously, she bleeped out when Billie almost said shorty. But it looked like the twins said something so really I was really in the clear.

About 40 minutes later.

There was a knock on my door and I rush over to see my manager, I hug him and let him in. 

Manager: "So there really isn't a lot to talk about work wise, I'mma just show your month like always then we'll talk about tour."

Maddie: "Sounds fun."

Manager: "Tomorrow the first, you have two shoots and a fitting. The second you have a carpet appearance. The third you have a Calvin Klein meeting. The fifth you have a meeting, the seventh you have a meeting with your stylist. The ninth is your nieces birthday and I have the tickets to mail to your niece. On the tenth you have an interview with Buzzfeed Celeb, on the thirteenth you have an appearance. On the fourteenth you have a meeting with fashion nova, on the fifteenth you have the prettylittlething launch and carpet. The seventeenth you have a dollskill meeting, the eighteenth you have to shoot for the coke brand deal. The nineteenth is going to be long and hard, fitting nine am, pack for San Diego, shoot for coke part two from twelve to five. The twentieth and twenty-first your in San Diego. The rest of the month isn't scheduled yet so don't make plans with anyone."

Maddie: "That's more than usual but okay."

(Ya'll okay so I fucked up, Maddie's birthday is going to change because I don't realize shit. Her birthday is September 9th now)

Manager: "I know you just wanna talk about the tour, so basically. You're able to leave on your birthday, and you're staying on tour with her until September 28th."

Maddie: "Really?"

Manager: "The company that you're signed to, has studios all over North America. So therefore that's how you're able to stay that long."

Maddie: "Is everything scheduled?"

Manager: "I have to make a meeting with your stylist, and then put it on your calendar. But as of now most of them are confirmed."

Maddie: "How?"

Manager: "I've been working since we got off the phone."

Maddie: "So am I going?"

Manager: "Yes. Since everything is already scheduled I have so much trust in you, if you fuck this up I'll be disappointed."

Maddie: "This is something I really want, so I'mma do everything in my power to make sure that I get it."

Manager: "Okay prove that, see you tomorrow."

Maddie: "Bye."

Manager: "Bye Maddie."

---------------

okay so Maddie is completely made up, like she's not based off anybody. but today i literally sat down and planned out this bitches month, like her entire month. I drew out a calendar and filled it in, just be concerned for me. watch me still fuck this up somehow. 

thanks ily

words: 1059